• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Daddy still can't get you on at cal? After six years as an fo at eagle? Funny 2 year fo's at TSA have gone on to CAL.

I guess your Dad knows you are a POS.

So pilotbrain is skywest pilot who has been posting about life at gojet this whole time, claiming to be a gojet pilot and is now looking for an air ambulance job. Ok, I won't even try and sort out the lies from the truth. It doesn't matter.

YOU JOINED AN ALTER EGO. That is the only truth that matters.

Despite your attempts to draw every other airline under the sun into your personal rat hole, it ain't working.

Alter ego pilots, sleep in the sh!thole you made for yourselves. Enjoy swordfish.

I called PIC but i bet your never going to see that in your life time... and i got 850 now that 4 more months. for you it more like 8 more years ha ha ha ha lol.

i have told you before pilotbrain like to piss you off and is going to act like a gojet pilot tell you stop reponding to his posts, your like a fly on ******************** when it comes to pilotbrain.. (what you must like 25 year boys)

you work for the the alter-eagle airline scab..

I called PIC but i bet your never going to see that in your life time... and i got 850 now that 4 more months. for you it more like 8 more years ha ha ha ha lol.

i have told you before pilotbrain like to piss you off and is going to act like a gojet pilot tell you stop reponding to his posts, your like a fly on ******************** when it comes to pilotbrain.. (what you must like 25 year boys)

you work for the the alter-eagle airline scab..

Nice response. Intelligent, credible and easily understood. Your dad will get you on Cal soon.

Unlike you, I will not simply say, am not, you are!

Here is my statement from the leader of 60,000 pilots.

ALPA President to Trans States Management: We'll Cooperate, but We're Not Backing Down
ST LOUIS, MO - The head of the union that represents pilots at St. Louis-based Trans States Airlines today told pilots at a rally at Lambert Airport that the union is taking a carrot-and-stick approach to resolving labor issues at the airline.
"I have come here today to personally issue a public challenge to your management to alter the course that they have taken in dealing with their pilots," said Capt. Duane Woerth, president of the Air Line Pilots Association, International, in remarks prepared for the rally.
"I have come to challenge them to work cooperatively with our union to help build this airline for the future. And I have come to offer to help promote new business opportunities for this airline and new job opportunities for its ALPA pilots. I am convinced that, together, we can build Trans States into a strong, solid company for decades to come," Woerth said.
"I have also come here to draw public attention to the fact that, sadly, our efforts to discuss the issues before us in cooperation with the company have, to date, met with little to no success. Using only the most tenuous thread of justification, Trans States management has sought to create an alter-ego carrier that they intend to staff with pilots not sheltered by an ALPA-bargained contract," he said.
"In response to this tactic, we have been forced to file a grievance concerning this alter-ego carrier, because management has made it clear that GoJet exists solely to evade ALPA and the TSA-ALPA agreement. The clearest proof? Management's premature and illegal attempt to install a separate union before GoJet employs any pilots or begins operations. While management's public claim that a contractual restriction makes it impossible to extend the ALPA contract to larger jets, I assure you that we can readily overcome this very common obstacle," Woerth said.
"The management at Trans States has concluded that they have some strong opportunities for growth of their company-in new sectors, in new markets, on new routes, and flying for new carriers. I applaud that vision. I salute it. That being said, I insist that the Air Line Pilots Association and the pilots we represent play our legitimate role in tangibly contributing to that growth. There is absolutely no justifiable reason to create an alter-ego carrier or a carrier that is 'walled off' from our pilots, whose sacrifices and hard work have built this company. GoJet may indeed be a viable operation moving forward-but only with our pilots in those cockpits," he said.
"Unfortunately, time is running out, because the management team at TSA has decided to do more than just stop talking to our pilots and their representatives. They have made the unfortunate - and potentially devastating - decision to crack down on our union and our union representatives here in St. Louis and elsewhere," he said.
"Standing right here with me today are two good ALPA representatives-officers who put their necks on the line for their brothers and sisters-who have recently been unjustifiably fired by TSA. The Executive Council of our International union was so outraged by these maneuvers that it recently voted to make these fired pilots financially whole until they are rightfully returned to their cockpits. That's what being union is all about. I will not tolerate attacks on, or interference with, our union representatives-pilots or employees-simply because they are members or staff of this union," Woerth said.
"The climate here at Trans States Airlines does not need to be poisoned. We can start fresh today - if management accepts our offered hand and alters their course of action. If they make that change, we can build a better airline and a better environment for the future," he said.

So here we are again....the gojet pilots attempting to rehabilitate their alter ego status and the rest of the industry standing up to them.

Its groundhog day all over again and the result is always still the same. Gojet is an alter ego whipsaw carrier.

Fuelflow, I have said it before. Swordfish, pilotbrain and these other clowns make it too easy. You must shake your head every day that you go to work with such a sad group of alter ego pilots.

You GoJet guys kill me. A list isn't even necessary as long as you carry the GoJet ID and your airline is posted along side your name for pilot review. GoJet or Trans States Holdings next to your name seals your fate.

Swordfish, it's predictable you would try and spin things to make yourself feel better about your poor choices, but the truth is the Eagle planes were forced on the TSA pilot group. There wasn't a choice in the matter. You on the other hand made a conscious decision to join an alter ego carrier. You knowingly joined a pilot group to be a tool of management to drive down labor costs and help prevent pilots in this industry from achieving better contracts. Say what you will, but that truth will never change.

I'll be looking for you and your buddies who interview to make sure none of you infect my airline. Good luck

The one and only reason I continue to respond and will do so in the future is to keep calling BS and whatever these Go Jet guys keep putting up.

Swordfish, our MEC never voted on the GoJet flying because DM said the pilots would have to vote regardless of the situation. This promise was made after managment goaded the MEC into voting in a CBA the pilots didn't agree with.

And yes, those 10 EMB 145's were headed for the desert because Eagle had reached the number of planes they were able to keep under the current American scope. Only a few days before the airplanes were to be transferred did American relent and allow the Eagle guys to have more planes. At that point the deal was done and American wanted those planes to go anyhow. What happened, more 70 seaters for Eagle.

TSA guys did and still do want to have a crack at GoJet flying. The CBA extention we were offerred afforded GoJet pilots furlough protection, a 1.5% pay raise per year for the remained of the extention and a very limited oppurtunity to bid over.

You folks seem to have a very skewed perspective on how the world works. I've seen guys proclaim how proud they were of what they were doing at GoJet. That to me speaks volumes about the current pilot group.

Had there not been the stream of low lives streaming in there, TSH would have had no choice but to merge the lists and you guys wouldn't have this mud on your name, but...........

This just show how dumb you really are.
GoJet was created so they could fly 70 seat jets for united not created to lower there cost structure.

yes we have pilot here that are getting paid up to 10 years pay!

some from TSA and some from Eagle Chicago Express, and many others.

Uh.....Just a question here pilotbrain, but you are talking like a ho jet pilot! I thought you were a Skywest pilot. Why would a Skywest pilot give a rats too too about anyone that works at gay jets!?

I called PIC but i bet your never going to see that in your life time... and i got 850 now that(s?) 4 more months. for you it('s?) more like 8 more years ha ha ha ha lol (ha ha and lol mean the same thing right?).

i have told you before pilotbrain like to piss you off and is going to act like a gojet pilot tell (until?) you stop re(s?)ponding to his posts (I cant even under stand what you are saying in that whole sentence??? wtf??)

, your like a fly on ******************** when it comes to pilotbrain.. (what you must like 25 year boys)

you work for the the alter-eagle (do you really mean eagle or ego?) airline scab..

? DOSE (Does?) ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY alter-eagle (alter-ego?? maybe??) stickers or better yet THE STICKERS THAT SAY RELAXS (wtf??? did you mean RELAX?)…

With an education like that I dont think any one of us have to worry about. This guy wont be getting too far in the real world any way. Its like 4th grade english.

All my friends are on the look out for these creeps on their interview lists. They are done and they know it. But GoJet is all they have. So they have to hold on to their last bit of dignity. Ignore them. They know they are screwed. They just dont want to believe it.

Last edited:
I was supposed to misspell punctuation as well, but I guess I am slipping. At least we didn't see "definatly", my personal favorite. Glad to be of service in the humor department.

Now, back to the gojet fight.....

As my tag says, "alot" is one of my favorites along with people who don't know the difference between there, their, they're, then, than, here and hear. Drives me bloody nuts!

With an education like that I dont think any one of us have to worry about. This guy wont be getting too far in the real world any way. Its like 4th grade english.
Come on now, get real. Fourth graders are way better at English than Swordfish.

Latest resources

Back