• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its not just the ex-TSA guys/gals doing this either, im with you all the way. I will never loose my gojet pilot list. Its all a big circle boys.

YA I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR LIST, HA HA HA, PM IT TO ME!!!!

I HAVE A LIST OF ALL TSA GUY THAT SCREWED ME WHEN I WAS AT EAGLE.... THERE ARE A LOT MORE PISSED OFF AMR GUYS THEN YOU THINK, GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET A JOB IF YOU WORKED AT TSA IN THAT TIME FRAME,, ha ha

ILL NEVER FORGET... TSA=SCAB

I HAVE A LIST OF ALL TSA GUY THAT SCREWED ME WHEN I WAS AT EAGLE.... THERE ARE A LOT MORE PISSED OFF AMR GUYS THEN YOU THINK, GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET A JOB IF YOU WORKED AT TSA IN THAT TIME FRAME,, ha ha

What the heck are you talking about?

Is our MEC Chairman on your list? You know, the guy that stood with you Eagle guys during the informational picketing?

swordfish= tool/ scumbag/ psuedo-scab

A list of the TSA guys? Not only are you all of the above, you're a liar also.

So is the rumor here that they will merge?

Huh, I bet that would be an interesting merger. I could only imagine what it would be like in one of their cockpits when a TSA guy and a scab fly together.

I hadn't heard that rumor but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens one day. We should have had a better shot at it. That ONLY offer with the furlough protection for those scumbags just didn't cut it. Hopefully there is a way found to capture it. Didn't Eagle consolidate their four companies by going to court? Maybe that will be the route to get it done.

Are these the same "80's for 80" eagle guys?

Yee Haw! I love flightinfo. This is more fun than watching a dog chase his tail!

I got a good joke.

Q: How do you keep Turkeyshoot, redbook, swordfish, flight instructors and pilotbrain busy for days?

A: Post a question on Flightinfo asking about Gojet.

Yee Haw! I love flightinfo. This is more fun than watching a dog chase his tail!

I got a good joke.

Q: How do you keep Turkeyshoot, redbook, swordfish, flight instructors and pilotbrain busy for days?

A: Post a question on Flightinfo asking about Gojet.

That is funny.

Glad you are paying attention Beanie.

So is the rumor here that they will merge?

Huh, I bet that would be an interesting merger. I could only imagine what it would be like in one of their cockpits when a TSA guy and a scab fly together.

This is evidence of how desperate gojet pilots are. They are willing to deal with the sceanario you describe just to hide their gojet stink.

There are no ex twa, ex tsa pilots at gojet.

There are only gojet pilots at gojet. Joining an alter ego is what will permanently define their career.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back