GoJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

n5374f

Gojets, what is the story with them I have heard if you work there you would be a scab. What is the real story are they art of an airline on strike. I heard they are hiring street Captains and a lot of ex twa people work there

You have heard a lot! Have you heard of grammer, punctuation, spell check, flamebait and doing a search?

Your profile indicates that you should have enough experience on flightinfo to know this is not the place to get the "real story" about anything. Unless, of course, you are bored and just want to get the usual suspects on here fighting about gojets. YAWN, this subject has become tiresome to me. I think I will go find General Lee and talk about scope.

Last edited:
I am not 100% sure on the pay rates at Go-Jets but it seems to me they are no diffrent than any other non-union carrier. Nothing they are doing is illegal, maybe unethical, just like Skywest is doing to ASA so what is the diffrence.

GoJet is adding CRJ700 in the next few months, there not hiring street Capt. they hire CQFO's which will upgrade in a couple months. (ie they will type you)

GoJet and TSA Union leaders are working together to help both airlines archive great contracts.

A couple of weeks ago, Dario Miranda, TSA ALPA MEC Chairman, made contact with the Union Leadership here at GoJet, requesting a meeting. This was the first attempt at contact between our two organizations. We believe that he is taking the new position that if the TSA and GoJet pilot unions could work together, then perhaps both pilot groups could capitalize on it. After all, both pilot groups are in section 6 negotiations. We accepted the invitation to meet with no official agenda. This meeting was simply an opportunity to talk. The meeting occurred on Friday August 18th at the United ALPA MEC office near ORD.

We have tentatively stated that we will meet again in the month of September, but before we do that we are looking for a clear demonstration of their commitment to a cooperative future, as agreed upon in last weeks meeting. These meetings are intended, in our opinion, to improve both parties’ overall political position and solidify a mutually stronger future.

:eek:

hope this help
swordfish

I am not 100% sure on the pay rates at Go-Jets but it seems to me they are no diffrent than any other non-union carrier. Nothing they are doing is illegal, maybe unethical, just like Skywest is doing to ASA so what is the diffrence.

GoJet's pilot union is Teamsters

The gojet guys strike first. I see a fight a'comin! Let's go gojet haters! I am bored and want to see a good fight today. Don't forget the regional pilots golden rule: "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine!"

Latest resources

Back