• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go to Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This board would be the last place to go if I were looking for career advice. On that note, I would not leave NJ to go to JB.

How about who would leave JB for NJ. Live anywhere you want. Never commute again. Good medical bennies. It might be a tough decision for the furloughed NJ guys here at JB when the time comes to decide to go back.

I 2nd that. This is a terrible place to seek advice. The guys who dislike jB, eat, breath and live it. It's like a full time job inside and outside of work.

Funny thing is I heard the same thing for 7 years re: United and CAL.

Day 2 new hire quit to go to CAL.

How many at CAL new hires are coming to Blue?

Only those that fail training?

The person could of lived in a CAL/ United base or any number of things that made their decision to switch. One fact to consider, do a search of Splerts past postings and see where he comes from. I'm just say'n. How does he know these things? On my days off I sure as *hit ain't worried about work, that's for sure.:beer:

Last edited:
Day 2 new hire quit to go to CAL.

How many at CAL new hires are coming to Blue?

Only those that fail training?

None. Are you telling me that we could do something as pilots to make people leave legacy airlines to come to JetBlue?

We are a 2nd rate airline, and if we get a union, we will still be a 2nd rate airline. We will never have the retirements and high paying widebody fleets within any foreseeable timeframe. That coupled with our slow growth means very little career advancement. No union can fix that.

Latest resources

Back