• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go to Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SW payed lot a money to buy airTran so mabe the have some left to buy jetblu and you can get to be a SW pilot like me. That wood be cool right?

I wouldn't. I am aware that JB hired a bunch of furloughed Netjets pilots - wonder what they could add to this thread... Would they do it again?

Last edited:
I wouldn't. I am aware that JB hired a bunch of furloughed Netjets pilots - wonder what they could add to this thread... Would they do it again?

Dude you don't even work at blue.
I guess those netjets guys could have just stayed on furlough.(but they didn't)
So the choice would be Jetblue or furlough(they can keep the netjets number).you can't be that stupid.
I work here and enjoy my job and would leave my "top" regional every time.
I don't know much about netjets so I can't help you there.
JetBlue is not the hell people make it out to be.

No.

NetJets certainly isn't the job it used to be, but things haven't become sucky enough for anyone to make that kind of move....

Dude you don't even work at blue.
I guess those netjets guys could have just stayed on furlough.(but they didn't)
So the choice would be Jetblue or furlough(they can keep the netjets number).you can't be that stupid.
I work here and enjoy my job and would leave my "top" regional every time.
I don't know much about netjets so I can't help you there.
JetBlue is not the hell people make it out to be.

Dude - this is a small industry and I know several people at JB - some happy and some not. Substandard health care (especially for families), long upgrade times relative to some other LCCs like Spirit and only a few pilot base choices. Not my dream airline but apparently yours. I am sure there were several furloughed Netjets pilots who had few options at the time and elected to go to JB. These days there are more options.

The question was would the Netjets guys willingly select JB these days if they were considering leaving Netjets. I'd be curious to hear from former Netjets and now JB pilots. Perhaps they are happier at JB...

Last edited:
Dude - this is a small industry and I know several people at JB - some happy and some not. Substandard health care (especially for families), long upgrade times relative to some other LCCs like Spirit and only a few pilot base choices. Not my dream airline but apparently yours. I am sure there were several furloughed Netjets pilots who had few options at the time and elected to go to JB. These days there are more options.

The question was would the Netjets guys willingly select JB these days if they were considering leaving Netjets. I'd be curious to hear from former Netjets and now JB pilots. Perhaps they are happier at JB...

How can you compare your upgrade times to Spirit? They aren't even in your "peer set".

Latest resources

Back