• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go to Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude - this is a small industry and I know several people at JB - some happy and some not. Substandard health care (especially for families), long upgrade times relative to some other LCCs like Spirit and only a few pilot base choices. Not my dream airline but apparently yours. I am sure there were several furloughed Netjets pilots who had few options at the time and elected to go to JB. These days there are more options.

The question was would the Netjets guys willingly select JB these days if they were considering leaving Netjets. I'd be curious to hear from former Netjets and now JB pilots. Perhaps they are happier at JB...

Did you interview at jetBlue?
Which other Lcc's have short upgrade times?(yes I know about spirit)

Use Jetblue as a last resort type of job (not including regionals), straight from a Jetblue pilot friend of mine. He is waiting on hearing back from United.

Dude what the @@@@ is wrong with you?? Maybe you should sit the next play out champ

I'm just tryin to hook up a fellow flying dude with some advice bro. SW bought the tranny and mabe SW will buy JetBlue next and he'll have a job like me flying sweet ass blurple colored 737 outa Cali making sick cash.

You do realize this is just an opinion board and facts are optional, right?
Do your research or buyer beware.

Last edited:
JB isn't a bad job if you really need a job.
However, JB is your goal, you REALLY need to reevaluate.
Reset your standards MUCH higher.
Of course, we DO have great pizza and our wheel is much rounder...
;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back