Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Airlines, a reasonable option or a way to the blacklist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A career to me doesn't end at a regional its a stepping stone to a better job.

Let me guess "1000 hours PIC and I'm gone" right?

Is that your plan?

Do you have ANY IDEA how many pilots had that plan and are way ahead of you still sitting in their regional job?

"but I'm different" you will say

Pick a decent regional because you WILL..... absolutely WILL be there for a while.

That plan stopped working a long, long time ago. Unless you talk to the recruiters at ATP, FSI, Riddle, etc...

Last edited:
He doesn't understand spelling contractions...

You're = you are. And then he's got the audacity to call me a retard.

He just gets angry when you criticize his spelling errors...see earlier. :)

Wow great comebacks you have with the grammer corrections because I can careless.

Wow great comebacks you have with the grammer corrections because I can careless.

Actually it's "I could NOT care less."

BTW, airline interview people do pay attention to how you talk, in case you think we're having a useless conversation about how dumb you sound.

Let me guess "1000 hours PIC and I'm gone" right?

Is that your plan?

Do you have ANY IDEA how many pilots had that plan and are way ahead of you still sitting in their regional job?

"but I'm different" you will say

Pick a decent regional because you WILL..... absolutely WILL be there for a while.

That plan stopped working a long, long time ago. Unless you talk to the recruiters at ATP, FSI, Riddle, etc...
I totally disagree with this people even with the state of the industry are going to big metal w 1,000 PIC. Just takes good networking and a good attitude while keeping positive. I went to a regional hoping for a quick up grade and got it with 1400 in the left seat it worked out for me. Many friends that I flight instructed w who gave me loads of crap for going to the regional I did just got put back in the right seat at the “Dream Regional.” Remember regional flying can change drastically in one year someone company is doing well today may not tomm. It is all about receiving bids from other carriers to do their flying.

This is not stupid BS, pilots lost their jobs over this and faced downgrades as a direct response from Go Jets.

Selfish actions of the pilots that went there made this all happen. They knew better!

Pilots lost their jobs and faced downgrades as a direct result of low time pilots willing to fly jets for poverty wages.

That argument goes ways beyond just TSA/GoJet discussion.

Pilots DID lose their job as a direct result of GOJET. I was one of them.

I will forever see them as the low lifes they are. At least until they do the right thing and work together with TSA pilots and force a single list.

Until then, they get no favors from me.

Latest resources

Back