Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Airlines, a reasonable option or a way to the blacklist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B come to GJ Ill have my app in January 13th and I know I wont get hired but maybe. Im telling you its worth it you will love Chicago and we can always split a place its better than living with the parents. Who gives a ******************** if these DBAGS will be pissed they dont pay your bills.
Sounds like a HOMOEROTIC fantasy for 2 pathetic losers like yourselves.
PBR

Blablabla I'm sorry, the same standard TSA ramble. Another TSA guy who thinks he did his pilot group a favor when in fact TSA is in the ********************ter with more furloughs and downzing to come. By the way as a pilot affected by the NO decision, which even alpa was against, I'd like to personally thank you.

The fact is that Hulas said he didn't have the cash necessary to give you guys 40k for FOs and 80k for CAs because of the cost associated with starting GJ. His idea was to integrate the CRJ and promise the TSA group a pay raise and contract negotiations in exchange for cooperating. TSA guys fueled by their mec, I think mostly because they HATED their management already with clouded judgement, told Hulas to go ******************** himself. Well after several attempts, even after GJ was formed, Hulas gave up and started ops. As promised to TSA, GJ pilots were allowed a union contract and higher pay. You can't get much if you hate your management, now TSA is ********************ed and guys can't let it go.

"Promises" in exchange for cooperation?! Management promises aren't worth SH*T unless it is something written in your contract, and EVEN THEN, they will try and get around it.

Your reasoning attempt for excusing GoJets is pathetic! And YES, Hulas had cash to give 40k to FOs and 80ks to CA. But like any management's wet dream, he would rather form an alter-ego carrier, and hire pilots for that operation. Lets be honest that your typical pilot mill factory pilot has no idea what GoJets is or why it's bad. They're just happy to land their first jet job on a plane with more than one flight attendant. GoJet guys are scum, I'm sorry to say it, but it's true. Do you know how awkward van conversations are everytime you ride with a Gojets crew? I kid you not, I've actually SEEN some GoJets pilot turn their badges around just to hide the name. One guy came to our gate to see if could jumpseat and told me he flew for United Express.

When GoJets pilots stoop to that level, then surely even you must acknowledge that what your carrier did was wrong, and you were bad for taking jobs there to begin with.

GoJets sucks.

Actually it's "I could NOT care less."

BTW, airline interview people do pay attention to how you talk, in case you think we're having a useless conversation about how dumb you sound.

I didn't know this became an interview. Thanks for the update tho.

"
Your reasoning attempt for excusing GoJets is pathetic! And YES, Hulas had cash to give 40k to FOs and 80ks to CA. But like any management's wet dream, he would rather form an alter-ego carrier, and hire pilots for that operation. Lets be honest that your typical pilot mill factory pilot has no idea what GoJets is or why it's bad. They're just happy to land their first jet job on a plane with more than one flight attendant. GoJet guys are scum, I'm sorry to say it, but it's true.

What the ******************** are you talking about we make more than you do. As far as those pay rates, you'll never see them, why do you think regional pilots make the same now if not less than 20 years ago? Blowjets????? Please don't come up with dumbass reasoning, it's getting very old.

Do you know how awkward van conversations are everytime you ride with a Gojets crew? I kid you not, I've actually SEEN some GoJets pilot turn their badges around just to hide the name. One guy came to our gate to see if could jumpseat and told me he flew for United Express.

This is total BS, maybe in 05 they had to resort to that kind of stuff, you're still stuck in 05. As far as the Van ride, it's not our fault if you have personal issues. When I was non GJ, we struck up great conversations, some of the nicest guys.

When GoJets pilots stoop to that level, then surely even you must acknowledge that what your carrier did was wrong, and you were bad for taking jobs there to begin with.

I have no idea what you're talking about. As long as it's not struck work, it's just flying. You won't let it go. GJ was chosen by united for CRJ7 flying, what the F is wrong with that? I mean regional airlines take flying from other regionals all the time, just about every other regional out there has taken other's flying. It's not their flying, it's mainline flying.

--------------

My Dad can beat up your Dad..Now back to the sandbox

Latest resources

Back