Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Airlines, a reasonable option or a way to the blacklist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to break to you, but our 76-seat rates are higher than yours. Regional pay rates suck today, but they were even MORE horrible in the 90s.

ooohhh is that how many you guys hold, a whopping 3 dollars more for flying 10 more seats than us. Wow, we should strive for that on our next contract. Thanks.

I haven't forgotten. Everone still remembers. That's why you still get jumpseats denied to GoJet crewmembers.

Not everyone just you. Yes pinnacles jumpseat has problems with the GJ jumpseat recip but who gives a ********************, cass is cass. Just remember what goes around comes around.

You STILL don't get it. YOU work for an ALTER-EGO carrier. A carrier started SPECIFICALLY for the reason to UNDER-MINE an existing ALPA carrier.

No it was created because TSA couldn't fly UAcrj7s because of the AA scope. Again you're a dumbass, you have no idea why GJ was created, it's history, the circumstances. And the whole history of the screw up by TSA pilots, (not all their fault). ALPAs support for the TSA management and the idiot TSA mec. You're opinions are so wrong but the creation of GJs has been beaten to death and obviously by you're statement you're one of those ALPA loons that's never going to believe the truth.

YOUR GoJets was formed specifically as an alter-ego, from the SAME holding company of TSA, and yet, backstabbing TSA pilots to "teach" them a lesson.

WERE NOT an ALTER EGO!!!! Look it up. This isn't elementary school, grown oraginzations don't spend millions to teach their own employees a lesson. How can a management that wanted to stab their pilot group(tsa) create an alter ego and give GJ better pay and contract than what TSA pilots were originaly asking?? Does that make much sense??? If you keep jerking off to the alpa propaganda, sooner or later you're going to be against every single management out there. Don't worry you'll find out what I'm talking about after 40 years of airline service.

Then YOUR carrier continued to grow and hire, NON-UNION, while TSA (the ALPA) carrier SUFFERED from loss of flying and from LAYOFFs. All as a result of TSA's upper management undermining UNION pilots and forming an alter-ego NON-UNION carrier.

First of all TSA in no shape or form furloughed because of GJ. One of these days you ALPA loons will get it through your thick heads. Stop living in the past. Please join the real world. We are UNION, with a contract, middle of the line CRJ7 pay. Are you going to tell me you're not going to fly for Southwest because back in the day the used to be nonunion the lowest paid and the least favorable, considered the Skybus of the majors back then?

So YOUR actions have BACK-STABBED every ALPA carrier/pilot and what they stand for.

Not really dude, I'm willing to bet we even have a better contract than you do. Again, I'm sure you're not aware but not everyone out there in the REGIONALS cares much about unions, as long as you come in fly the line by a decent contract. There is no reason to get worked out about unions, especially at the regional level, alpa is useless. Alpa does a real good job of dividing the money when there is some. Do you think they give to ********************s about a union member when they know how much you make??? How about the fact that pay has never changed the last 20-30 years?????

You're scum. True, you're not flying struck work, so you're technically not a scab. But you are the next worst thing above a scab.

ohhh a scumbag regional pilot who is flying CRJ9s for 20 bucks an hour when they could be flown by Delta pilots making 3 times as much is preatching that I'm worse.. Please grow up.

In conclusion, MR. SIC. Obvoiusly you have no idea about the creation of GJ. Your hard on for ALPA has clouded your views about this Union airline with absolute support of ALPA and Teamsters. Don't worry dude, what goes around comes around. Just like the many former ALPA guys here, sooner or later you're going to understand what this is all about.

Last edited:
In conclusion, MR. SIC. Obvoiusly you have no idea about the creation of GJ. Your hard on for ALPA has clouded your views about this Union airline with absolute support of ALPA and Teamsters. Don't worry dude, what goes around comes around. Just like the many former ALPA guys here, sooner or later you're going to understand what this is all about.

CX - all your references to jerking off and having a hard on tell me that you have serious homoerotic fantasies, which, appropriately, seem to be fulfilled by going to GJ where you can suck up to anything that offers you a job.

ooohhh is that how many you guys hold, a whopping 3 dollars more for flying 10 more seats than us. Wow, we should strive for that on our next contract. Thanks.
Like I said, our payrates are higher than GoJets. Thank you for proving my point.

Not everyone just you. Yes pinnacles jumpseat has problems with the GJ jumpseat recip but who gives a ********************, cass is cass. Just remember what goes around comes around.
Look around other people here and in various crew rooms. GoJets pilots are denied jumpseats for the mere fact that they undermined union (ALPA) pilots at TSA.

No it was created because TSA couldn't fly UAcrj7s because of the AA scope. Again you're a dumbass, you have no idea why GJ was created, it's history, the circumstances.

You're calling ME a dumbass?!?! Idiot, I know why GoJets was created. True, a separte carrier was needed to circumvent the AA scope. BUT that should have still been done by ONE SENIORITY list. Like Republic/Shuttle. The bottom line is still that YOU work for an ALTER-EGO carrier. A carrier started SPECIFICALLY for the reason to UNDER-MINE an existing ALPA carrier. There is a HUGE difference between this, and another regional taking another regionals flying. YOUR GoJets was formed specifically as an alter-ego, from the SAME holding company of TSA, and yet, backstabbing TSA pilots to "teach" them a lesson. Then YOUR carrier continued to grow and hire, NON-UNION, while TSA (the ALPA) carrier SUFFERED from loss of flying and from LAYOFFs. All as a result of TSA's upper management undermining UNION pilots and forming an alter-ego NON-UNION carrier. So YOUR actions have BACK-STABBED every ALPA carrier/pilot and what they stand for.

And the whole history of the screw up by TSA pilots, (not all their fault). ALPAs support for the TSA management and the idiot TSA mec.

Idiot TSA mec?!? LOL! Dude, you've truly lost it.

You're opinions are so wrong but the creation of GJs has been beaten to death and obviously by you're statement you're one of those ALPA loons that's never going to believe the truth.

The TRUTH is exactly like I already posted above. Dude, you are so full of yourself. You still can't accept GoJets for what it is. An alter-ego carrier, that GREW at the EXPENSE of an ALPA-carrier (TSA), and grew/expanded/HIREd while TSA FURLOUGHED pilots. Non-union carrier formed, separate pilot group used to fly the jets, and all the while screwing over union ALPA pilots. Face it, you are scum. Though not truly scabs, you are the next worst thing.

First of all TSA in no shape or form furloughed because of GJ. One of these days you ALPA loons will get it through your thick heads. Stop living in the past. Please join the real world. We are UNION, with a contract, middle of the line CRJ7 pay.
Again, you were INITIALLY NON-UNION WHILE YOU WERE FORMED to CIRCUMVENT, UNDER CUT, and BACKSTAB pilots of TSA. TSA ended up furloughing WHILE GoJets was HIRING/EXPANDING.

Enough already. Put 2 and 2 together. Face it. EVERY pilot group knows your actions. Backstabbers, UNION-BUSTING UNDER CUTTING alter-ego carrier!

Are you going to tell me you're not going to fly for Southwest because back in the day the used to be nonunion the lowest paid and the least favorable, considered the Skybus of the majors back then?

NO! Because Sothwest was NOT formed by some holding company, for the purpose of forming a non-union carrier to hire non-union pilots, while the other holding company was union and union pilots. Your analogy fails horribly. Nice try.

Look, don't even bother justifying GoJets. Just scroll up and see how many pilots agreed with my post and assessment of GoJets. Face reality.

Not really dude, I'm willing to bet we even have a better contract than you do. Again, I'm sure you're not aware but not everyone out there in the REGIONALS cares much about unions, as long as you come in fly the line by a decent contract. There is no reason to get worked out about unions, especially at the regional level, alpa is useless. Alpa does a real good job of dividing the money when there is some. Do you think they give to ********************s about a union member when they know how much you make??? How about the fact that pay has never changed the last 20-30 years?????
Spoken like a true alter-ego-back-stabber-pilot.

ohhh a scumbag regional pilot who is flying CRJ9s for 20 bucks an hour when they could be flown by Delta pilots making 3 times as much is preatching that I'm worse..

Different subject. We aren't talking about majors farming out regional jets. Quit changing the subject.

You apologist, grow up. Because I'm tired of posting, I'm gonna copy-post myself again:

You STILL don't get it. YOU work for an ALTER-EGO carrier. A carrier started SPECIFICALLY for the reason to UNDER-MINE an existing ALPA carrier. There is a HUGE difference between this, and another regional taking another regionals flying. YOUR GoJets was formed specifically as an alter-ego, from the SAME holding company of TSA, and yet, backstabbing TSA pilots to "teach" them a lesson. Then YOUR carrier continued to grow and hire, NON-UNION, while TSA (the ALPA) carrier SUFFERED from loss of flying and from LAYOFFs. All as a result of TSA's upper management undermining UNION pilots and forming an alter-ego NON-UNION carrier. So YOUR actions have BACK-STABBED every ALPA carrier/pilot and what they stand for.

You're scum. True, you're not flying struck work, so you're technically not a scab. But you are the next worst thing above a scab. You will never be welcome in my jumpseat.

Yes a few waterskiers who care enough to post on this subject agreed with your congratulations. Again your reasoning about why you hate GJ is flawed and basically fueled by ALPA propaganda. Who knows, the fact that on your avtar you have made a clown out of your CEO is very telling on your stance on union issues. GJ and TSA are completely separate their existence doesn't conflict with one another. TSA furloughed because they lost the contract with CAL to Chatauqua at the last moment. GJ is NOT flying TSA routes, ALPA and IBT are working very hard for this not to happen. We are flying our own UA routes and the ones that MESA keeps fukking up on.

Again as far as the alter ego issue it's proven in courts. TSA had the chance to vote on the deal, do you understand that? GJ was not created without the tsa pilots say. Multiple times they voted no. RAH(teamsters) by your reasoning are alter egos, they just have the same seniority list. Why? Because instead of fighting with management like your kind that does ALPAs bidding, they agreed to the regional pay(which is 3 dollars more than our pay) and got the flying and the single list. And now they're one of the only regionals that will ACTUALLY litteraly take flying from a major airline resulting in major airline pilots being furloughed. How the F does that make them ok in your book but it doesn't for us??

Everyone out there with logic and an idea of their place in this industry would agree that this whole deal is nothing but a sad petty feud between a few, very few, alpa guys who didn't get their say, ********************ed up the whole debalce and are looking a way to pin their mistakes on a few guys who are just flying the contract and move on with their career just like anyone else. Because after all if there is anything ALPA is good for is turning pilots against pilots. It's very sad, that's why I'm not even paying attention to all this crap, move on and fight for an airline that's worth fighting for. That certainly isn't a regional airline. I'd like to see you one day our on the line see if you're more than a E-tough guy.

Last edited:
GJ and TSA are completely separate their existence doesn't conflict with one another.
More ignorant crap you continue to spew. The SAME holding company formed GoJets. The same holding company got non-union pilots on property, in effect, to undermine union pilots and their drive for fair pay. It's not that the TSA MEC was arrogant. They were willing to negotiate. But TSA management wouldn't hear of it. They knew they would have lines of whores (like you) willing to join a non-union carrier at the expense of union ALPA pilots. It wasn't until LATER that you GoJets became unionized. So don't deny your alter-ego non-union and undercutting history!

Face it, that's why so many of you GoJetters turn their IDs the other way. That's why quite a few of you say you fly for "United Express." And that's why quite a few of you are denied jumpseats.

Again your reasoning about why you hate GJ is basically fueled by ALPA propaganda.

... Or by people who lost their jobs.

the fact that on your avtar you have made a clown out of your CEO is very telling on your stance on union issues.

Ummmm, no it doesn't - it shows what he thinks of his CEO, not his union.

GJ and TSA are completely separate their existence doesn't conflict with one another.

Yes, that is the problem! Because that means that there are seperate seniority lists.

TSA furloughed because they lost the contract with CAL to Chatauqua at the last moment.

This is dreamed up after-the-fact as a way to grab onto any possible excuse to justify your airline's existence.

Again as far as the alter ego issue it's proven in courts.

Hey I killed a bunch of Jews, but I was just following orders! My country says it's okay! I don't have a conscience!

RAH(teamsters) by your reasoning are alter egos

No because they have one list.

And now they're one of the only regionals that will ACTUALLY litteraly take flying from a major airline resulting in major airline pilots being furloughed.

Great! As long as you can find somebody worse than you - it's okay!

Because after all if there is anything ALPA is good for is turning pilots against pilots.

Really? How can ALPA turn pilots against pilots when GJ start-up had NO UNION?

that's why I'm not even paying attention to all this crap, move on and fight for an airline that's worth fighting for.

Not only do I screw other pilots by going to a non-union start-up, but I don't even care about it!!! Now let me know laugh it up at the bar about how little I care! Hahahahahahahaha!

I'd like to see you one day our on the line see if you're more than a E-tough guy.

Come and ask for my jumpseat and you'll find out.

More ignorant crap you continue to spew. The SAME holding company formed GoJets. The same holding company got non-union pilots on property, in effect, to undermine union pilots and their drive for fair pay. It's not that the TSA MEC was arrogant. They were willing to negotiate. But TSA management wouldn't hear of it. They knew they would have lines of whores (like you) willing to join a non-union carrier at the expense of union ALPA pilots. It wasn't until LATER that you GoJets became unionized. So don't deny your alter-ego non-union and undercutting history!

Face it, that's why so many of you GoJetters turn their IDs the other way. That's why quite a few of you say you fly for "United Express." And that's why quite a few of you are denied jumpseats.

Give it up, you're still stuck in 05. No one turns their IDs around, there isn't a pilot out there that would pull a "United Express" even a 59 year old CA that can't tell the difference between a CRJ and a Saab340 isn't dumb enough to fall for that.

What you're wrong is that management was willing to negotiate, its the dealing of the MEC at the time that screwed the pilot group. Why would they want to deal with unhappy employees? Management can only be told to ******************** themselves so many times, TSA is owned by one guy, he can do what ever he wants. ALPA was even for TSA accepting the deal and working out the details later. They would have been right, how the hell do you think GJ became union and got higher payrates? Sorry man, you can go on all you want. It was a botched deal, now you'll never have it.

Come and ask for my jumpseat and you'll find out.

Turtlesfly, you crack me up. Arguing by saying the opposite of what I say isn't all that persuasive you've got to have some kind of knowledge. By the way thanks for the jumpseat, if I need to go from Ontario to Bakersfield I'll let you know, oh wait...... Just remember dude, what goes around comes around.

Turtlesfly, you crack me up. Arguing by saying the opposite of what I say isn't all that persuasive you've got to have some kind of knowledge. By the way thanks for the jumpseat, if I need to go from Ontario to Bakersfield I'll let you know, oh wait...... Just remember dude, what goes around comes around.
Still rationalizing your guilt away? I don't suppose you're ready to give up your name yet so I can update my list?

Latest resources

Back