• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Around, BE PROFESSIONAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I say so what! You landed, they went around. Your feelings were that hurt that a Delta Pilot complained you had to run to your computer and post this on FI. This speaks volumes of what kinda person you are.

People go around all the time. No big deal, and he probably got a few extra dollars in his pocket to Fill you his Yukon.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get that boat ready Surf! I'm heading that way with a case of German beer!:beer:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get that boat ready Surf! I'm heading that way with a case of German beer!:beer:

Bitburg Beer????? Man it is hotter then a Freshly *ucked Fox in a Forest Fire in the Carolinas!!!!

I can tell you that it really isn't much fun on a boat until about 7:30pm. Its damn hot!!!

Hollywood, it is good that you came to this board so we can communicate with you. YOU are the reason the ATA and FAA are trying to restrict "GA" type operations from the World's busiest airports.

You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution. If you need extra room, request it early, or better yet, plan your arrival some time before or after normal hours.

The Cargo guys in Caravans, MU2's and even Cessna 210's have no problems in Atlanta. Remember, 9,000 feet, dry, only 1,000 feet above sea level, exit to the North and plan minimum time on the runway.

The controllers expect you to fly like everyone else does. Guess you don't mix it up with Southwest very often....

Last edited:
Bitburg Beer????? Man it is hotter then a Freshly *ucked Fox in a Forest Fire in the Carolinas!!!!
I don't want to hear about your sex life on here!:laugh:

I can tell you that it really isn't much fun on a boat until about 7:30pm. Its damn hot!!!
Doesn't matter, this sh*t is so good, you can drink it warm!:D :beer:

Last night while my FO was landing, and ATC put a Delta 757/767 close behind us(slotation). I saw my FO start to rush, and get nervous. I told him it's our runway till we turn off and do things how you normally would. I informed ATC that our approach speed would be 117KIAS.

On the roll out tower told DAL to go around. The response from one of the DAL pilots was an extremely unprofessional grunt followed by mumbling get off our runway. I know it sucks, and I'm sorry to that crew for the inconvenience, but my crew doesn't rush.

It really speaks volumes when my early 20s FO says "that's unprofessional" about a 30 - 60 something Legacy pilot.

Let's try to be more respectful to each other, please.

Hmmm.

It's your runway for as long as you so choose--and that's professional. They go around and tell you to get off their runway--and that's unprofessional??

K.

We share it. Plan the taxiway you're going to use and get off the runway! Or land somewhere else!

I bet your company policy follows the FAA regs and says no unnecessary conversation below 10,000 feet, bet you always follow that too huh? It's funny how some people stand on "policy" but only stand on em when it's convenient....

Latest resources

Back