GJ Hiring Captains and fo's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DoinTime said:
The problem is that people who go to GøJets have demonstrated that they are willing to stab others in the back to get ahead. This willingness is not a good trait for line pilots at any airline in any situation.

Very subjective arguement in light of the the recent NMB decision. That is your opinion, and you're entitled to it. However, the NMB disagreed and before too long GJ will be a union shop and a couple years from now nobody doing any of the hiring will give a squat...

The union days are dead a scab list means nothing.. this is a business...thats why your so called good regionals are all going under....I worked for air willy and a mainline capt and fo had no idea... if I or the chq guy trying for the seat worked for united express.

50/70 seat first year captain:
Pinnacle/Mesa $55
Eagle $62
ASA $60
Chaut/Skwest $56
************************* $55

Mesa's payrate is due to Freedom
Chautauqua's payrate is due to Republic
Skywest is non union

See a trend. Think about it. The only reason to have seperate lists is to let the ************************* bottum feeders undercut us, that is it plane and simple.

mckpickle said:
Can anyone PM me the latest GJ pilots list....I think mine may be a little out of date.

PLEASE pass that list around XJT along with the way to tell the difference between a GJ ID badge and a Trans States ID badge. I know there is a difference.

GJ scum is not welcome on this jumpseat.

I hate those Go Jet Fuckers as much as the next guy. However, since the NMB has said they are a separate company, it must be true. So, if you want to go work there, have a ball. If it matters to you, you have my permission. Just don't come to me later with some bullshit story about having to feed your cat, you needed new implants, or something like that. You went there becasue it was the only place that would hire your dumb ass. Have fun.
I know all those fuckers have been on here talking about how great it is there and that the company is treating them great but you might want to consider one thing; what do you think it will be like once the honeymoon is over? If you need a hint, take a look at how they are treating their current employees at Trans States and remember that you won't even have a union. Oh yeah, I remember that teamsters will be there soon and will have a MUCH better contract. OK, maybe. Or maybe not.

I personally have stopped caring whether you are dumb enough to go there or not. This is just a friendly reminder of what you can expect working for the shittiest company in the industry.

h25b said:
Very subjective arguement in light of the the recent NMB decision. That is your opinion, and you're entitled to it. However, the NMB disagreed and before too long GJ will be a union shop and a couple years from now nobody doing any of the hiring will give a squat...

The NMB was not ruling on if GøJets was formed for the sole purpose of circumventing the TSA Union contracts. The NMB ruled on if the airlines were being run separately.

I would hope all the scum-sucking GøJet pilots out there aren't taking comfort in this ruling. Your just as much of a dirtbag now as you were before the NMB offered their opinion.

DoinTime said:
The NMB was not ruling on if GøJets was formed for the sole purpose of circumventing the TSA Union contracts. The NMB ruled on if the airlines were being run separately.

I would hope all the scum-sucking GøJet pilots out there aren't taking comfort in this ruling. Your just as much of a dirtbag now as you were before the NMB offered their opinion.

Excellent post. I love it when the (republican, anti-labor president appointed NMB) says "companies have two different websites".....:rolleyes: ...

This is a copy of a PM I received from CargoJunkie

hey I dont care about a contract or a union or any of that so Frick you. The industry is a business get used to it there is more to come.

Your perfect for *************************s becuase you like to take it without any lube.

labbats said:
People don't ask my wife if she's married unless they are interested in dating her.

Ha, Screw Blowjets.

h25b said:
Again, nevermind....

I just love it when a 1200 TT regional jet F/O with probably less than 1 year of airline seniority threatens another pilot's career...
And sadly, the "1200 TT regional jet F/O" knows what he's talking about a lot more than you do. The people that do the hiring at most companies aren't the typical clueless, crusty, silver-haired, line Captains. They are extremely well-informed and most of them certainly do check SCAB lists before hiring someone. There's a reason that the only SCABs at the majors are ones that slipped through the cracks from mergers that the pilot hiring boards couldn't stop. The only exception is JetBlue, which has taken a few SCABs and a couple of Freedumb scumbags. Other than JetBlue and a few supplemental cargo companies, these HoJet scumbags are pretty much stuck at HoJets because of their backstabbing actions. Enjoy flying those 70-seaters for 50-seat rates for the rest of your careers, scumbags.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back