• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Georgia Sky Airlines @ AHN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It sucks. It's under the umbrella of Pathetic Wings (Pacific Wings) in Hawaii. The owner is terrible, and runs the typical scumbag outfit which preys on young and naieve pilots (I.E.- If you work the ticket counter for free, I'll pay you to fly). Only problem is, they don't deliver the flight time.

Sounds Classy!

I have seen these guys flying into ATL. They come from MCN etc... The funny thing is MCN HATED ASA!!!! They bitched and bitched for years about having to fly on a "little jet."

Now they are really getting what they deserve!

-Caravans aplenty, and they don't even park at the concourses!!!!

-EAT A BIG THROBBER, MCN!!

Their call sign is 'Tsunami'

I did my PP training on Maui.

We used to make fun of them on the radio by calling them 'Salami'

Isn't it quicker to drive from Athens to Atlanta? No wonder they're using crappy single engine 9 pax planes.

It is DEFINITELY quicker to drive from MCN, but our idiot govt. is paying these clowns 3.3 million per year for Essential Air Service.....

-Money well spent, considering what a toilet bowl MCN is!

While I agree that the company does not have the best reputation (for good reason I am told) but you guys are showing your "shiny jet syndrome" by ripping on the "crappy single engine 9 seat planes." Ranks right up there with my RJ is bigger than your RJ but you make 20 dollars more a month than me. I know lots of people that have flown vans for DOUBLE or more what regionals pay their FOs. Pretty sad actually. However, I bet that is not the case here.

I know it's hard to imagine, but there are lots of qualified pilots on the street right now, and alot of them refuse to apply at the regionals because the pilots have agreed to work for such a crap wage.

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

What About PIC/Pay, QOL,etc.

JumpersAway;1718146[QUOTE said:
]It sucks. It's under the umbrella of Pathetic Wings (Pacific Wings) in Hawaii. The owner is terrible, and runs the typical scumbag outfit which preys on young and naieve pilots (I.E.- If you work the ticket counter for free, I'll pay you to fly). Only problem is, they don't deliver the flight time.
[/quote]

If you work for them,what is PIC salary,SIC salary,benefits,QOL,hours flight time/month,medical plan,etc,etc.????

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back