• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gateway problems already lol......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I for one find it funny. Although I didn't turn in my sense of humor with my commercial ticket. Hopefully it will get them to stop on the B taxiway and then we can hear some real yelling.

I'm not going to go off pontificating like some of the others, but save blocking them for the Ops frequency. Not getting lav service is good enough for me.

100ll....again POSTED
Play the game by the rules or get out.

You mean rules like a company ignoring a union contract with its employees?

Or the "professional pilots" who do not have a problem being a scab that helps a company browbeat fellow union employees into even crappier wages.

Which rules are you talking about? Only the rules which help you probably.
I am sure all those people were just trying to get on the radio quickly so they can keep their companies on time performance so some scumbag outfit like G0Jets does not come in and steal their flying for $12 an hour and all the peanuts they can eat out of the cart. If everyone does not support TSA in their fight then who is going to come to our aid when management all over realizes that they can continue to sh!t on us and we will smile and ask for more.
Prick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Secret Squirrel said:
100ll....again POSTED

You mean rules like a company ignoring a union contract with its employees?

Or the "professional pilots" who do not have a problem being a scab that helps a company browbeat fellow union employees into even crappier wages.

Which rules are you talking about? Only the rules which help you probably.
I am sure all those people were just trying to get on the radio quickly so they can keep their companies on time performance so some scumbag outfit like G0Jets does not come in and steal their flying for $12 an hour and all the peanuts they can eat out of the cart. If everyone does not support TSA in their fight then who is going to come to our aid when management all over realizes that they can continue to sh!t on us and we will smile and ask for more.
Prick!

Sooooo-

A company screwing over the TSA pilots makes it okay to be unprofessional on the radio?

A group of pilots trading close, but not over the 'scab' line makes it okay to be unprofessional on the radio.

If you are going to become 'just as bad' as the people you oppose, how am I supposed to tell the difference between you?

You apparently think all tactics are available to you as long as the other side 'fired the first shot'.

VERY lame rationalization.

If you want to act like achild, do it here on the interenet, where it is SOP. If you are going to represent the profession in public, act like an adult. Don't take your internet personality along with you in the cockpit.

Dork.

100LL... Again! said:

That's exactly what we would like the HoJets whores to do. The rules are already established (TSA's CBA), and the HoJets pilots and TSA management are trying to make an end-run around it. Not exactly playing by the rules.

This thread should be required reading for anyone considering an aviation career. It shows the kind of childish attitudes that have taken over. Attitudes that allow justification of unsafe and unprofessional operations within the aircraft because of what goes on OUTSIDE the aircraft. All the petty, infantile crap should end when the door closes folks and you should act like trained professionals, not high school kids.

PCL_128 said:
That's exactly what we would like the HoJets whores to do. The rules are already established (TSA's CBA), and the HoJets pilots and TSA management are trying to make an end-run around it. Not exactly playing by the rules.

So if the 'other side' breaks the rules, then you are permitted to do so also?
You are sounding more like a lib every day, PCL. Situational ethics, my friend, are a slippery slope.

100LL... Again! said:
Situational ethics, my friend, are a slippery slope.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating the radio shananigans. I'm just pointing out that the rules were first broken by the HoJets pilots. You try to make them sound like innocent victims of immature pilots, but that's far from true. The radio games may be childish, but the HoJets pilots should expect it to continue as long as they stab their fellow pilots in the back.

Squirrel & 128--

What about the passengers in the back? When you or the children playing microphone games cause the gjet to miss a radio call and there is a violent fiery collision that claims lives (as they often do) are you going to say "but they weren't following the rules of TSA's CBA!". Do two wrongs make a right? I remember .......... sitting in the alley in MEM making animal sounds on ramp tower frequency during de-ice operations the first winter EXA had jets. Maybe it's just PCL culture. Speaking of which, don't you have enough problems at PCL, let alone in the red tail family, without looking for others?

I can be one of the meanest, most vindictive, militant, left-wing anti-management types you'll ever meet. But I draw the line long before anything could ever happen to the people in the back--on my plane or another. They don't know about GJ, they just want to get home to their families.

Primum non nocere--it's not just for doctors.

Latest resources

Back