Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

low-key

Get on the plane BA!
On ground control in ORD tuesday you hear someone with callsign "Gateway". They got out ONE transmission before everyone blocked them by hissing every time they would try to reply to ground. The controller got so pissed that he was saying " Gateway your radio is unreadble, you need to switch radios", We had to jump over to tower so I couldnt enjoy the rest. But for those of you that were involved (not me of course) thanks for providing some humor the other night and continue on it............

I knew I would eventually hear this kind of story!!!!:laugh: So no one be "surprised" by the actions of the other pilots, they had it coming!!!!:smash:

You would think a little maturity and professionalism would be a requirement to fly an airplane...guess not.

If your idea of funny is blocking transmissions at one of the busiest airports in the world you need to get out more.

Every day this profession gets more and more like a big sandbox.

Proving once and for all that many "professional pilots" are nothing more than angry adolescents.

Anyone doing that kind of crap is unfit to cvommand an aircraft.

You ain't gonna stop Gjts that way, little children.

And I do mean CHIILDREN. I am embarrassed to be in the same profession.

Imagine wahat the public would think of this if they knew this kind of behavior occurred. Our image has taken enough hits already.

Play the game by the rules or get out.

Last edited by a moderator:
180ToTheMarker said:
Be careful kids, at a busy place like ORD that could be dangerous.

Agreed, This is a childish and very very dangerous game. Certificates have been suspended for these things. The FCC can track direction by seting up cross section tracking monitors. Very unprofessional to say the least.

As I recall, the Feds went after people doing this when Freedom first started flying. Something about FCC trucks set up around the airport??? I can't rememeber the details.

100LL... Again! said:
Proving once and for all that many "professional pilots" are nothing more than angry adolescents.

Anyone doing that kind of crap is unfit to cvommand an aircraft.

You ain't gonna stop Gjts that way, little children.

And I do mean CHIILDREN. I am embarrassed to be in the same profession.

Imagine wahat the public would think of this if they knew this kind of behavior occurred. Our image has taken enough hits already.

Play the game by the rules or get out.

This has been happening with every airline that the rest of the pilot group dislikes!!! Why are you guys so surprised it's happening:eek: ???? I'm sure you are "Mr. Play by the Rules" and has never done anything to be unprofessional!!!! And if you say no, well than you're a lying sack of $hit!!!!
BTW- I wasn't involved in the hysterics out in ORD!!:beer:

I'd rather be a child over being a grumpy, old fart!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back