Gateway problems already lol......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
100LL... Again! said:
So if the 'other side' breaks the rules, then you are permitted to do so also?
You are sounding more like a lib every day, PCL. Situational ethics, my friend, are a slippery slope.

Are you even a regional guy? If not go get a life and let us fight out battles how we like. If so then, I am so tired of hearing....oh, be professional. Don't block transmissions.....whatever. I absolutely hate everything Freedom and Blow Jets stand for. The pilots flying for them are scumbags and no one will ever change my mind. I have been in the Union/Company game too long to have anything but contempt for anybody wishing to fly for a union busting airline.

Flywrite said:
This thread should be required reading for anyone considering an aviation career. It shows the kind of childish attitudes that have taken over. Attitudes that allow justification of unsafe and unprofessional operations within the aircraft because of what goes on OUTSIDE the aircraft. All the petty, infantile crap should end when the door closes folks and you should act like trained professionals, not high school kids.

You need to stay out of this fight too. Blow Jets is set up solely to bust the TSA union..... I will block anytransmissions I want. Call me unprofessional all you want.

Any Blow jet pilots reading this I am ruthless and will smear your little queer arse into the wall if I see you walking in a terminal.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because somebody thinks blocking transmissions is not funny doesn't mean they support alter-egos. I agree that blo-jets sucks but blocking transmissions, especially at a place like ORD is silly and dangerous. If you wanna have words with a blo-jets pilot in the terminal then by all means give 'em hell but end it there, don't screw up ORD ground control.

Inconceivable said:
Squirrel & 128--

What about the passengers in the back? When you or the children playing microphone games cause the gjet to miss a radio call and there is a violent fiery collision that claims lives (as they often do) are you going to say "but they weren't following the rules of TSA's CBA!". Do two wrongs make a right? I remember ......... sitting in the alley in MEM making animal sounds on ramp tower frequency during de-ice operations the first winter EXA had jets. Maybe it's just PCL culture. Speaking of which, don't you have enough problems at PCL, let alone in the red tail family, without looking for others?

Apparently you weren't paying attention. I already said that I'm not defending the actions of pilots that are blocking transmissions. I'm merely pointing out that the HoJets pilots are not innocent victims that we should feel sorry for. Of course pilots shouldn't be blocking radio transmissions. I agree with you on that.

Unfortunately this isnt the 80's or the 70's. I hear stories of pilots kicking scab workers asses on overnights..... <edit> BLOW JETS, Pseudo-Scabs!!!

Simon Says said:
You need to stay out of this fight too. Blow Jets is set up solely to bust the TSA union..... I will block anytransmissions I want. Call me unprofessional all you want.

Any Blow jet pilots reading this I am ruthless and will smear your little queer arse into the wall if I see you walking in a terminal.....

Wow...with mental giants like yourself going to bat for them the rank-and-file at TSA are in quite a pickle.

Good luck with your little war there bucky..I just hope for your sake it doesnt become a battle of wits.

It amazes me how many angry little morons inhabit the cockpits of our comercial transportation system.

Inconceivable said:
My appologies 128--I didn' think it sounded like you

No problem.

Latest resources

Back