Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G0Jet pilots hired after TSA furloughs = Scabs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ready2Fly said:
I will never work for a TSA holdings company, so I don't care what they do because it won't affect me.

Go do another VMC demo now and get back to us when you have at least a shred of airline experience.

Don't they have a CFI board on here?

G0Jet pilots are scumbags.

Ready2Fly said:
I will never work for a TSA holdings company, so I don't care what they do because it won't affect me.

You're right, it doesn't affect you.

Please remember that when the company that is eventually blessed to have your employ doesn't get growth, is threatened with concessions or even furloughs because of alter-ego competition.

Ready2Fly said:
Even if your joking about this subject, its really not that funny. You are the perfect candidate for Gejot!

inbound said:
Even if your joking about this subject, its really not that funny. You are the perfect candidate for Gejot!

Now come on, he's way OVER-qualified for BendmeoverJet!

Mesa Sucks TOO!!!

I have met 2 GOJ captains. One was an f/o at Eagle and the other is a laid off/furloughed TWay guy. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't Eagle have a scope clause that said they were the only ones who were supposed to fly for AA? So, to support that and not take someone elses flying you TSA guys all got together and refused to fly their stuff, right?:smash: Or did you jump right up and take the upgrade? I have a hard time hating that Eagle guy for taking the upgrade he would have gotten at Eagle if his flying hadn't been "stollen". And now you know what I'm about to say about the TWay guy. If ALPA hadn't been so eager to bend over for AA because they still have delusions of a glorious reunion, then that TWayer would not be out in the street walking the dog! He owes ALPA bupkiss in my opinion. Just like he was told it is every man for himself out there. He believed them, and now you want me to hate him? I ain't buying what you're selling.:uzi:

UEJ500 said:
That is why I used the words "as close to a scab". The point is that a company is putting pilots on the street at the same time they are hiring.

Well... Has not that happened at DAL while ComAIR and ASA hired, or at CAL while CoEX hired, and at AAL while AE hired. All owned buy a parent company (currently or at one time) while one side furloughed the other side was hiring. But now that is happened to you, it is a brand new concept! WTF?!?

FlyHIToo said:
CAL while CoEX hired

uhhh, no....COEx furloughed and took many flowbacks. By the time they were hiring again in 2004, CAL had all their furloughs back.

Latest resources

Back