Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G0Jet pilots hired after TSA furloughs = Scabs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would hope most XJT CAs (at least the informed ones) deny those scumsuckers the jumpseat. I have the freedom A list in my flight bag and will carry it for the next 29 years, if I survive in this industry that long! Is there any "where are they now" information to track those whores and their GJ bretheren after they move on? They did (and are still doing) to our generation of pilots what Lorenzo's lackeys did to my Dad's.

To be perfectly honest the ************************* Pilots are not scabs... a scab is someone who crosses an open picketline... ************************* pilots didn't do that.... they are simply a$$holes who screwed over another pilot group for their own personal gains... I didn't do it.... I think that pilots that went over have some charactor issues... but I can't hop in the way-back machine and talk them out of it.... so they can wear their ************************* IDs with the stain that is associated with them.... nough said

Dewey Oxberger said:
Actually, I made over $75K last year during my first year as a captain, including 3 months of reserve. I'm referring to 5 yr FOs at Comair. I gather you voted yes for concessions, so you believe that $40, maybe $45K a year for a jet pilot with 5 years experience is too much? My buddy on the 700 will take a $9 paycut if and when the FA's bend over. And you're happy?

dammn right im happy with that. Combine that with the ladies income and lets just say we are really livin it up!! Close to 6 figures. part of the problem is guys are trying to "go it alone". This isnt the 50s anymore.

Latest resources

Back