Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G0Jet pilots hired after TSA furloughs = Scabs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
doh said:
I have met 2 GOJ captains. One was an f/o at Eagle and the other is a laid off/furloughed TWay guy. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't Eagle have a scope clause that said they were the only ones who were supposed to fly for AA? So, to support that and not take someone elses flying you TSA guys all got together and refused to fly their stuff, right?:smash: Or did you jump right up and take the upgrade? I have a hard time hating that Eagle guy for taking the upgrade he would have gotten at Eagle if his flying hadn't been "stollen".

If my memory is correct.... In 2002 TSA was hiring pilots to fill 16 ERJ's that were owned by Eagle. Eagle had pilots on furlough at the time and the transfer caused more furloughs.

I also remeber that the TSA pilots refused to fly those planes and people refused to accept employment at TSA, becuase of the AE furloughs.... :laugh: OH WAIT...NO THEY DIDN'T!!!:nuts:

inbound said:
You will start seeing stickers with all the names on flight bags.

G*JetPilots.com has a list of several of their pilots, including home addresses and additional information.

KingKong2 said:
If my memory is correct.... In 2002 TSA was hiring pilots to fill 16 ERJ's that were owned by Eagle. Eagle had pilots on furlough at the time and the transfer caused more furloughs.

You mean the planes that AE were sending out to the desert?

And as one of the "20" for those of you that do support us thanks. Its good that you are smart enough to see that managment sucks (everywhere) and the pilots have to stick together. But if you want to sit and gripe doesn't bother me or this happend years ago or whatelse-ever why even bother posting?

As a to be furloughed pilot I don't expect people to refuse flying but I would appreciate the support.

EMB Skillz said:
This is where the Russian would call you "idiots". Two separate pilot lists means they can do what they want. Atlas may also hire while Polar pilots are furloughed. This would not make Atlas pilots "scabs". Morally right? Probably not. Sucks? Yes.

GOOD GOD!!!!!!

This kid actually said something intellagent. I guess it does freeze in He!!.

Yeah - I am sure the 20 furloughed are saying that - BLAH BLAH BLAH insensitive pr**k

KingKong2 said:

I also remeber that the TSA pilots refused to fly those planes and people refused to accept employment at TSA, becuase of the AE furloughs.... :laugh: OH WAIT...NO THEY DIDN'T!!!:nuts:
Dear Scumbag,
You continue to try to attempt to make this comparison and is nothing more than you attempting to justify your move. It's apples and oranges. I don't recall TSA being created to screw Eagle guys. This was a mangement, just as the CoEx is a management deal. I don't blame the pilot groups for this sort of stuff but I blame ball lickers like yourself explicitly.

What you did was enable a company to screw over one side of it's pilot group with a bunch weak kneed, spineless scumabgs like yourself by going there when there are plenty of other companies hiring.

But as soon as the hiring pool gets depleted and Hulas has a hard time finding more ******************************bags like yourself, you'll be screwed just as hard and just as quickly when the lists get merged. Nobody, not even his Golden, Scumbag, HoJet pilots stand between Hulas and his money.

Latest resources

Back