• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future of the Airline Industry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This coming from the guy at GoJet. Not my problem your stuck with a battle axe in your head. You must have really ********************ty friends that wouldn't want to help you out.

I don't know one person who graduated from college, and their plan actually worked out to how they planned it.
You have friends who will help you get a good job? Very unlikely, because if your friends have a good job, he's going to keep it to himself.

Did I say my friends were guna hook me up with some awesome job flying BBJ 4 days a month for 6 figures. Once again you are dreaming up some crazy ********************.

I swear you guys come on this board to whine and cry in hopes that someone will sympathize with you. If its so ********************ing bad leave. You say go be a plumber an make more money. Dude if thats such a desirable job cleaning out ******************** clogged toilets than go do it. Or the typical spend your money and be a lawyer or doctor. Hmm lets see a lawyer? They work a ******************** ton of hours probably way more than a pilot does in a month. On top of it lawyers are some of the biggest tools. Or a doctor lets see your a intern that makes ******************** for how long plus having to go med school for how many extra years after getting done with undergrad. It's funny I don't see any Pilots going to practice law or medicine on the side for fun. But yet plent of lawyers an doctors fly when they can for fun. All you guys who are pilots at any job an getting a pay check for it are lucky sob's, and let me tell you this you are respected by people. No, its true no ones sucking your dick just because your a pilot or groveling at your feet but you are respected. See in my family if you work your ass off to get where you are you are respected, and everyone of you guys worked your asses of to get where you are so if one person says you guys are respected let it be me. Trust me I'm not the only one in this world who thinks this either. Ya you have a raw deal long hours ******************** pay but hey one day a long time ago you told yourself flying is so awesome and I'm guna do it for a living. If flying no longer makes you happy then find a new job. If you know your absolutely stuck an can't get out of aviation then don't come on here an cry about it because there is way worse off people in this world. So that's it I'm not going to sit here an efight with you guys anymore. I respect all of you guys a hell of a lot for what you do everyday. Even though you all tell me the negatives and how much of a waste of time an money it is. Well thats fine thanks for the info but I think I'm guna still continue on with my dreams to do this job. Thanks though.

This coming from the guy at GoJet. Not my problem your stuck with a battle axe in your head. You must have really ********************ty friends that wouldn't want to help you out.

lol, I may be GJ and I maybe not. But I'm not the one who P.M.ed me saying what your chances were with 300 hours at Gojets!!! Get real dude and stop with your BS, your mom is calling you, she needs to use the phone line.

lol, I may be GJ and I maybe not. But I'm not the one who P.M.ed me saying what your chances were with 300 hours at Gojets!!! Get real dude and stop with your BS, your mom is calling you, she needs to use the phone line.

That's before I talked with my cousin who said he wouldn't let any family member on a GJ flight. That's also way before he told me that having GJ as a previous employer on my resume is like having a "f**king battle axe in your head". So ya at one point when I was stupid I said GJ would be a good place to work. Now that I realized my mistakes I take that back hardcore.

Did I say my friends were guna hook me up with some awesome job flying BBJ 4 days a month for 6 figures. Once again you are dreaming up some crazy ********************.
I never said anything about a BBJ job. You're the one making stuff up.
Maybe your friend will ask you to hook him up with one of your awesome BJ's.

hahahaha
He must have a lot of friends out there who can hook him up with a good job, if he's considering GoJets.

And for ALBINO,
please tell a GoJet pilot that to his face. Especially all the former TWA pilots.
I know several pilots who have moved on to Alaska, FedEx and CAL from GoJets. You and your cousin don't know sh*t.

hahahaha
He must have a lot of friends out there who can hook him up with a good job, if he's considering GoJets.

And for ALBINO,
please tell a GoJet pilot that to his face. Especially all the former TWA pilots.
I know several pilots who have moved on to Alaska, FedEx and CAL from GoJets. You and your cousin don't know sh*t.

CX is a GJ pilot he told me himself. Wow albino good one buddy you got ******************** to say so you try an be funny. I don't advocate violence over a job like you seem to do. But it does seem like you got a lot of pent up anger over your job or something get laid much? You troll this board for hours on end waiting for a response so you can ethug. You seriously just make yourself look like a ******************************.

CX is a GJ pilot he told me himself. Wow albino good one buddy you got ******************** to say so you try an be funny. I don't advocate violence over a job like you seem to do. But it does seem like you got a lot of pent up anger over your job or something get laid much? You troll this board for hours on end waiting for a response so you can ethug. You seriously just make yourself look like a ******************************.
English please.
Now we know why you're at SIU.

Your just a waste of time that's all there is to it.

Latest resources

Back