• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future of the Airline Industry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Money is great an all but it means ******************** to me. I know im going back home with the parents for a year to pay off my loans. On top of it there is other jobs outside regionals. I have a good set of networks that can get me into better than 20k a year jobs. Plus I didn't pay 100k for my college career thanks to the air force for helping me out. If your so unhappy please leave your unhappiness brings the industry down. If its so bad do something about it or just leave.

We are leaving. We're making all the room for the guys like you, where money means nothing. It's all about being happy!
You're happy. You're happy to to fly these airplanes for peanuts. And happy to bring down the industry.

We are leaving. We're making all the room for the guys like you, where money means nothing. It's all about being happy!
You're happy. You're happy to to fly these airplanes for peanuts. And happy to bring down the industry.

There is more to flying than the regionals. If your unhappy about your job find another. Otherwise you chose this career path. I never said I was going to go to a regional if I do I know what to expect and so be it I live with my choices.

There is more to flying than the regionals. If your unhappy about your job find another. Otherwise you chose this career path. I never said I was going to go to a regional if I do I know what to expect and so be it I live with my choices.

Oh dude, you have no idea. Although it seems like you're willing to fly for the regioanls for 5-10 years with low expectations so you're off to a good start.

Well I'm glad you've never flown for the regionals, or held a professional job as a pilot, but yet you know it all.
I'd love to have $1 for every guy I have met who is going coorperate or straight to the majors right out of college.

Did I say I was going straight to corporate? You keep making all these assumptions about me yet you have no idea who I am. If I had a $1 for every person that's judged me on this website I'd be able to probably pay for half my flight training. You don't me so don't act like you do.

Oh dude, you have no idea. Although it seems like you're willing to fly for the regioanls for 5-10 years with low expectations so you're off to a good start.

I don't know what you mean by your post please explain.

I don't know what you mean by your post please explain.

Dude, you just said:

1. Money doesn't mean ******************** to me.

2. I'm going to live with my parents for 1 year for loans.

3. I have friends who will help me get a better job.

4. I'm going to be a well paid pilot living the dream by age 30.

That's why I said, you have no idea and you come out on your posts as if you know it all. A few months of regional reserve will fix all that, preferably on another timezone.

Dude, you just said:

1. Money doesn't mean ******************** to me.

2. I'm going to live with my parents for 1 year for loans.

3. I have friends who will help me get a better job.

4. I'm going to be a well paid pilot living the dream by age 30.

That's why I said, you have no idea and you come out on your posts as if you know it all. A few months of regional reserve will fix all that, preferably on another timezone.

I don't know one person who graduated from college, and their plan actually worked out to how they planned it.
You have friends who will help you get a good job? Very unlikely, because if your friends have a good job, he's going to keep it to himself.

I don't know one person who graduated from college, and their plan actually worked out to how they planned it.
You have friends who will help you get a good job? Very unlikely, because if your friends have a good job, he's going to keep it to himself.

Exactly although I wouldn't say they want to keep it to themselves, but they will never help you unless it's in their interest.

Latest resources

Back