Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

future of airlink and DConnection carriers....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The arbitrator was supposed to have a decision 3 months ago before this whole flying thing starting in ATL, he has continously delayed his decision for some reason. Full retro pay will be awarded when the decision finally comes. As far as our ATL performance, in the begining of March, it was terrible. These last two weeks it has come back in line.

ASA has 80% of all connection flying for atleast another ten years or longer. It looks as if we are carrying our chair with us. I am a little worried for my friends at Comair however. Their chair only has two legs. And Pinnacle, well.....

The arbitrator was supposed to have a decision 3 months ago before this whole flying thing starting in ATL, he has continously delayed his decision for some reason. Full retro pay will be awarded when the decision finally comes. As far as our ATL performance, in the begining of March, it was terrible. These last two weeks it has come back in line.

Oh I get it! Capture the flying now and get the pay rates up later right? Looks like you guys fell for this one hook line and sinker. How embarrassing for you. Everyone has given Skywest so much crap for flying 70's for 50 seat pay. You guys have gotten a free pass from people because you are ALPA. Enjoy those 900's ya whores.

Oh I get it! Capture the flying now and get the pay rates up later right? Looks like you guys fell for this one hook line and sinker. How embarrassing for you. Everyone has given Skywest so much crap for flying 70's for 50 seat pay. You guys have gotten a free pass from people because you are ALPA. Enjoy those 900's ya whores.

....most of the downward pressure on 70-90 seat rates comes from fellow ALPA carriers....Both "regional" and "mainline"....It isn't coming from Skywest.....

Yes and that involves sacrificing your health by ingesting as many D-0 Mini Meals as possible to ensure D-0 performance.

Evidentally people are doing this. Heard on Ops that all the meals were gone for now.

But as Joe said, what healthy alternative can be found in the ATL airport? The argument about them being unhealthy doesn't hold water, because nothing in the airport is really healthy either.

Last edited:
I wouldn't bash Pinnacle ALPA for flying with 50 seat pay they probably don't have a choice. Contracts generally have clauses whereby when new equipment comes on line the two sides agree to come to terms. If they fail to agree it then goes to arbitration. Sounds like this is Pinnacle's fate. Unless the contract has a clause preventing the aircraft from entering service prior to establishment of the rates, the pilots have no choice.

Well you certainly don't see Skywest lifting the industry.

...the fact is most ALPA regionals would be better off with Skywest pay and workrules...That is a fact....

Who is "lifting" the industry?

Latest resources

Back