Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

future of airlink and DConnection carriers....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snap145

This should be an interesting Charlie Fox if the justice department approves this merger....what lies ahead for the ASA's and Pinnacle's and Mesaba's and Comair's whose business relies solely on one carrier if in fact this merger goes through....discuss amonst yourselves....im verclemt....

....one huge food fight and the biggest whipsaw you've ever seen....oh and flightinfo may shutdown with the increased traffic.....

Someone's going to be left standing when the music stops. There's not going to be enough chairs for all of us.

Someone's going to be left standing when the music stops. There's not going to be enough chairs for all of us.

.....exactly....we need to do everything possible to make sure we have a seat at the table....

Yes and that involves sacrificing your health by ingesting as many D-0 Mini Meals as possible to ensure D-0 performance.

Yes and that involves sacrificing your health by ingesting as many D-0 Mini Meals as possible to ensure D-0 performance.

....actually buying food at any of the filthy restaurants in the ATL airport will sacrifice your health even more....If you want to eat healthy and be on time....the best bet is to bring your own food....cheaper too.....It's a win/win/win.....

Well, Pinnacle is the only turd floating in both toilets at the moment. But from what I hear, Smelta isnt too happy with our performance with our new Craplanta operations. I think I heard our on time departure percentage is in the 35% range.

still getting paid -200 rates.......no word on when the arbitrator is going to come out with the -900 rates

Are you kidding me? Your 200 payscales are pretty bad as is. Why in the world are you Pinnacle turds flying those 900's then? I know it's big and pretty and something new but damn! And I thought Mesa was bad...:angryfire

Latest resources

Back