• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future Airline Pilots of America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And the great Flightinfo god once said: "Beware those with more posts than flight time"

Last edited:
Things you future airline pilots should learn

1. Never pass up a class date. (Senority is everything) *

2. If you want to move on, never pass up the chance to upgrade.

3. Get the aircraft on the property first, then worry about getting the pay rates.

4. Forget about making your regional a "career airline". It is not gonna happen.
(This has been true for many many years)

5. Don't get sucked into Flightinfo or any other dork board. Half is lies, the other half is misinformation.

*When getting their first airline gig, 95% of pilots take the first job offered, no matter who it is offering. Then they gripe and blame other pilots who do the same thing later at an airline they don't "approve of". Always remember you took the job for your circumstances as did they. Don't be a hypocrite.

Last edited:
I've answered this question before. I am a Skywest Pilot and have been for five years.
A close friend of mine used to be a pilot at GoJet but has since moved on to Continental.
Tiring of all the unhapppy, negative, whiney, crybaby, losers that have nothing better to do day in and day out is complain, he asked if I wanted to respond.

Have a Great Day and Fly Safe.

PB
Die slow scumbag.

p.s hopefully i will get the chance to wipe my butt with your jumpseat slip. take care, die slow

Winner's go out and get the results they desire from hard work, dedication, optimism, and positive thinking.

Who do you fly for? Minus WN, I don't think any airline executive cares about this...they only care that you can get from A to B on time and without killing anyone!

Who do you fly for? Minus WN, I don't think any airline executive cares about this...they only care that you can get from A to B on time and without killing anyone!

dont forget while paying you as little as possible without letting you collect welfare or use foodstamps to buy friggen ketchup packets from the Burger King in the terminal....nazis

And the great Flightinfo god once said: "Beware those with more posts than flight time"

....that was right before he said "Beware those who create new user accounts every 6 months to reset your post count."

If you've only been a member here for a month, how do you know the words of the flightinfo god?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back