Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotbrain

To: All the young aviators out there.

Don't let all the negativity in the airline industry sway you belief that you can achieve your dreams. You have to take your destiny into your own hands and go for it. You hear people such as Redbook, Shrek, 737Pilot,and 717 telling you that going to work for GoJet, Mesa, Republic, or Skywest (doesn't really matter) is going to ruin your career. These people that believe that their future is in everyone elses hands and not their own. They are losers by the very fact that they believe that they were put on this earth to rely on someone else's ability to get them or deny them their dreams. The truth is that YOU, and Only YOU are in charge of your destiny, so I say work hard, pursue your dreams, have faith in yourself, be happy, and enjoy what you do and you will become everything that you have ever dreamed.

As for those previously stated..keep spreading the hate because you are fighting the bad fight. A fight of such negativity will only bring you more unhappiness and bad luck.

We should all believe that faith, hard work, and happiness will bring the best for all of us.

Cheers, and fly safe all.

PB

Sorry pal,

Your fight is against all airline pilots in general, as a labor group. You are not working together to achieve the best you can be yourself.

So, take your GoJet career to heart and go scratch. By warranting bad karma on your profession, it will return to you exponentially.

Enjoy an existence of defending your worthless actions and the actions of your scum associates...

To: All the young aviators out there.

Don't let all the negativity in the airline industry sway you belief that you can achieve your dreams. You have to take your destiny into your own hands and go for it. You hear people such as Redbook, Shrek, 737Pilot,and 717 telling you that going to work for GoJet, Mesa, Republic, or Skywest (doesn't really matter) is going to ruin your career. These people that believe that their future is in everyone elses hands and not their own. They are losers by the very fact that they believe that they were put on this earth to rely on someone else's ability to get them or deny them their dreams. The truth is that YOU, and Only YOU are in charge of your destiny, so I say work hard, pursue your dreams, have faith in yourself, be happy, and enjoy what you do and you will become everything that you have ever dreamed.

As for those previously stated..keep spreading the hate because you are fighting the bad fight. A fight of such negativity will only bring you more unhappiness and bad luck.

We should all believe that faith, hard work, and happiness will bring the best for all of us.

Cheers, and fly safe all.

PB

Wow, so uplifting.

Now for your lies. The posters you listed only challenge alter ego pilots that joined Gojet. Nice try in confusing the situation.

What you accomlished is actually focusing the attention on yourself and gojet yet again.

What airline do you work for again?

You claim gojet.
Next Skywest.
Next you want to work at skywest.
Next you are an air ambulance guy.

You are an alter ego pilot at gojet. Why all the lies and deception?

Did you take your medicine today and the endorphins kicked in?

I think you might lose your medical.

Cheers and fly safe all! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (the repeated lol...an ode to your other insane partner, oceandude.)

Sorry pal,

Your fight is against all airline pilots in general, as a labor group. You are not working together to achieve the best you can be yourself.

So, take your GoJet career to heart and go scratch. By warranting bad karma on your profession, it will return to you exponentially.

Enjoy an existence of defending your worthless actions and the actions of your scum associates...

Please Help Me....Help Me....Help Me advance my career because I am just spinning out of control in this world and can't get there myself.

Just another example of someone that is obviously a loser, unable to take control of his own destiny.

Tomcash, You sir, have no control of MY destiny and you know it....why don't you quit your crying and try to gain control of Your life back and quit reeking of negativity.

I won't need to reply to anymore of these losers. This response will be sufficient for all of them.

Winner's go out and get the results they desire from hard work, dedication, optimism, and positive thinking.

Whining, crying, bitching, moaning and complaining gets you nowhere.

Cheers and fly safe everyone.....and have fun doing it.

Please Help Me....Help Me....Help Me advance my career because I am just spinning out of control in this world and can't get there myself.

Just another example of someone that is obviously a loser, unable to take control of his own destiny.

Tomcash, You sir, have no control of MY destiny and you know it....why don't you quit your crying and try to gain control of Your life back and quit reeking of negativity.

I won't need to reply to anymore of these losers. This response will be sufficient for all of them.

Winner's go out and get the results they desire from hard work, dedication, optimism, and positive thinking.

Whining, crying, bitching, moaning and complaining gets you nowhere.

Cheers and fly safe everyone.....and have fun doing it.

I don't know why you guys bother posting here, no ones mind is going to change about your outfit. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

GL rising above Hulas' abomination, I know I won't be helping any of you guys out, as you have already helped yourselves to what wasn't yours.

Yes i do deserve it....good things always happen to good people, redbook....remember that because it will take you a lot farther than spreading lies and false accusations. I am not responsible for taking anything from anybody...I didnt go to Sky West, two years ago, when everyone jumped on board for 19 dollars a hour and no pay for training....I didnt go to comair when they charged their new hires ten thousand dollars for training. I said NO while thousand of others jumped at the chance...they and you lowered the bar.

I excepted a job that was offered to me at twenty three an hour...paid training and a type. You are upset because GJ raised the bar and YOU SAID NO ANYWAY....Trans States was offered a pay raise of a dollar an hour for the seventies when most are paying the same for the seventies...GJ raised the bar in many ways.....twenty three an hour versus nineteen an hour, Paying for type ratings, Fifteen days off a month right out of IOE. Most importantly, great, happy ,fun people to fly with. There is no bar lowering here....look to your friends at skywest....go fly a ninety seat jet for fifty seat pay.

Keep whining because you are looking incredibly foolish to the rest of the pilot industry....so ten...or twenty....or even fifty pilots feel slighted...last time I heard the numbers where at least Forty thousand pilots in the industry that know the truth.....even though you say differently.

Pilotbrain, are you still disputing you work for GoJet? You should fit in well with the rest of those who have difficulty with the truth there at GJ.

Future Airline Pilots of America: be very cautious about taking the advice of someone that is universally despised in the pilot community like pilotbrain. Pilotbrain will be stuck flying an RJ for the rest of his career because he stabbed his fellow pilots in the back and stole food off the table of his fellow man. &^$# him, and don't follow in his footsteps.

Latest resources

Back