• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future Airline Pilots of America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only thing exposed is the fact that every regional pilot started the lowering of standard by taking 19 dollar an hour job....now your pissed because some guys have held off and are starting at twenty three an hour and make captain in a year.

Well if you would have had the balls to stand up for what you believe than the rest of us would not have to eat the same sh@# sandwich that you have all have mostly consumed.

I am part to blame because I went to work for skywest at nineteen a hour when they didnt even pay me during training. But to blame the guys for taking a 23 an hour job flying a sixty six seat jet, instead of a 50 seat jet for at least a dollar an hour less....maybe four an hour less if you go to skywest, or pinnacle, or chitaqua, or psa, well you guys cant be serious....your just hateful.

Funny how the guys with jobs are expecting the guys without to take a stand when they didnt have the balls to do it themselves.

Anyway, I'll keep exposing how idiotic your arguments are.....you'll keep exposing your stupidity.

Anyway, Have a Great Day and Fly Safe All.

Last edited:
The only thing exposed is the fact that every regional pilot started the lowering of standard by taking 19 dollar an hour job....now your pissed because some guys have held off and are starting at twenty three an hour and make captain in a year.

Well if you would have had the balls to stand up for what you believe than the rest of us would not have to eat the same sh@# sandwich that you have all have mostly consumed.

I am part to blame because I went to work for skywest at nineteen a hour when they didnt even pay me during training. But to blame the guys for taking a 23 an hour job flying a sixty six seat jet, instead of a 50 seat jet for at least a dollar an hour less....maybe four an hour less if you go to skywest, or pinnacle, or chitaqua, or psa, well you guys cant be serious....your just hateful.

Funny how the guys with jobs are expecting the guys without to take a stand when they didnt have the balls to do it themselves.

Anyway, I'll keep exposing how idiotic your arguments are.....you'll keep exposing your stupidity.

Anyway, Have a Great Day and Fly Safe All.

Gojet pilot confusing the issue.

Do not mention any OTHER AIRLINE in your arguments.

This only about YOU JOINING AN ALTER EGO.

You are only trying to muddy the waters. Sorry, lies are not working.

Let me finish this.

Skywest and GoJet. Both crap airlines.

AMEN!!! GIA is the best one out there. Talk about respect in the industry. Having daddy shell out $30k to sit in the right seat of a 1900, and truly steal someones job. Im not sure where half the people on here think they even have a dog in this fight. I think alot of times it is easier to point at another person instead of looking in the mirror. God, this place reminds me of a elementry school sometimes.

People love to get on here and tell you that GoJet, Freedom/Mesa, will screw you chances at getting hired at a major. I got a news flash for everyone out there. The only thing that is going to affect you getting hired at a major is the simple supply and demand, period. If they need pilots you will get hired. Look at the only legacy carrier now hiring, CAL. About 90% of the pilots they are hiring have military experience and a ton of turbine PIC and also had someone walking their stuff in. Im sure there are some exceptions. Look at some of the people that are at TSA and post negitive crap about GoJet. 8000+ hours of experience. Why the hell are they still at TSA???? One of the lowest paying reginonals out there??? They are just truly pissed about where they are in life and it is easier to blame other people than to take blame for some of the stupid decisions they have made. If you guys think that everyone at GoJet is screwed for life, then all of you should be one here happy as you can be knowing that they will get what is coming to them. But instead you are all on here crying and bitching telling lies about them and having a pitty party for yourself. Probably because you now know you had the chance to get the flying and you voted NO!!!!! and you are regreting it. Even your MEC is now coming wanting GoJets help for your contract. He of all people now knows you should have voted YES!!!!

Last edited:

I started out making 23/hr when I was hired and am well over $24/hr still on first year pay...and I fly 50 seaters. WTF is your point?

People *did* have the balls to stand up and refuse to fly 70 seat jets for substandard wages under an already-substandard contract. They were TSA pilots. Unfortunately, there are some out there that were willing to step on their backs so they could get that one year upgrade you speak of.

I am part to blame because I went to work for skywest at nineteen a hour when they didnt even pay me during training.
That's not what you said...
pilotbrain said:
I excepted a job that was offered to me at twenty three an hour...paid training and a type.

But to blame the guys for taking a 23 an hour job flying a sixty six seat jet, instead of a 50 seat jet for at least a dollar an hour less....maybe four an hour less if you go to skywest, or pinnacle, or chitaqua, or psa, well you guys cant be serious....your just hateful.
pilotbrain said:
by the way my 23 an hour fo pay to start is more than skywest
pilotbrain said:
our pay is the same as skywest at the captain level and more the first year as an fo.

Another ironic statement. You have contridicted yourself multiple times on this board about your own employment. You did not address your own comments about Skywest. How idiotic is that?

pilotbrain said:
I didnt go to Sky West, two years ago, when everyone jumped on board for 19 dollars a hour and no pay for training

If you went to GoJet, there ain't nothin' me or anybody else can do about that. What I don't understand is why you aren't proud enough to just fess up to it and admit you hate ALPA instead of lying and claiming to be a 5-year Skywest pilot...who you claimed was the first to lower the bar.
pilotbrain said:
go to work for sky west the company that started lowering the bar.

Last edited:
So new kids to the field...if you made it this far down the post I'm willing to bet you are asking yourself the following question: Do I really want to get involved in this?

Answer...if you have to do this for aliving, be very careful which airline you go to.

RR

So new kids to the field...if you made it this far down the post I'm willing to bet you are asking yourself the following question: Do I really want to get involved in this?

Answer...if you have to do this for aliving, be very careful which airline you go to.

RR

Amen!

Future Airline Pilots of America:

Become a banker or a lawyer and to hell with all of this bull#$%.

Future Airline Pilots of America:

Become a banker or a lawyer and to hell with all of this bull#$%.

as usual i disagree with Slyboy...future airline pilots of america....if you understand the reality of this lifestyle and come to the realization that you arent going to be rich flying a 747 by your 30th birthday and you strive to work for a company that has a descent contract (there are very few out there) then this job can be alot of fun and can be very rewarding...also i recomend not getting onto a website like this and and claim to fly for one carrier when in reality you work for one of the carriers that makes all of our lives worse....this is simple....although Mesa and many other places suck and really underpay theyre pilots...blowjet is the queen of the damned....id rather flip lard burgers at mcdonalds than participate in the crap you guys put into effect for all of us....the moral of this story is avoid them like the plague.....

Latest resources

Back