• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny SkyWest story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's definitely not cool for them to be charging fro PRIA paperwork, if in fact that's what it was for. But the comments on the check were rather juvenile in any case no matter how you look at it.

Hahaha!!! That's classic, good for her. I do wish you the best, but its seems that since you are ineligible for re-hire that this may stay on your PRIA record (as BS at it actually is). Like others said, call the FAA and find out for sure. Good luck.

Yes it is on the records. I am looking at my copy of the PRIA records and it states: "Resigned-accepted a position outside of the industry, Eligible for re-hire".

Pria

Go ahead and make a request, then talk to a lawyer! I am not a lawyer, but I would think they may actually libel you if they do this.

The fact that your wife wrote the check without your knowledge is probably pretty important. Are they legally allowed to change your PRIA status due to "unprofessional remarks" which are being attributed to you, but were made by your wife? I seriously doubt it! PRIA stuff can do real damage if inaccuracies exist-and I would say this could be a pretty big inaccuracy!

May be worth a hour of some lawyer's time- especially if you can get a copy of the PRIA paperwork from the prospective employer.

-May be worth looking into

shoot I'm F'd too... I used all my sick time at AE and on my exit interview the assistant chief told me he wasn't going to recommend me for re-hire because of that...I don't remember seeing that on my PRIA when they sent me copies at the new job. Maybe it wasn't on there yet.

The fact that your wife wrote the check without your knowledge is probably pretty important. Are they legally allowed to change your PRIA status due to "unprofessional remarks" which are being attributed to you, but were made by your wife? I seriously doubt it! PRIA stuff can do real damage if inaccuracies exist-and I would say this could be a pretty big inaccuracy!

Even if I wrote it, I don't think they can legally do this.

Please call the FAA on this abuse and tell them you want some sort of action.

I just spoke with John Ryan at the FAA and he recommended that I call SKW's POI. Apparently the POI does the PRIA oversight. He seemed to think that if SKW changed the records after I left, that that is not only inappropriate but may be falsification of records. I guess we'll see...

Latest resources

Back