• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny SkyWest story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like someone is getting their use out of those SkyWest kneepads bought at the company store.

I heard after your last purchase, the company had to place the knee pads on backorder....

Mesa Sucks!

SkyWest looks to be a very vindictive airline. I left SkyWest in 2006 when I was treated like sh!t by Gary Bishop. Even though I quit the work at my own will, complaining to the CP about the working conditions, they put 'not considered for rehire' in my PRIA record.
I didn't find this one out until i have received the copy of the record this past Feb. for my current employer.
Not that i want to go back to Skywest (overall a really good company but they need to get rid of their racists behavior in training) but I am concerned about the interpretation of future employers.
Needless to say an attorney friend is helping me on this.

SkyWest looks to be a very vindictive airline. I left SkyWest in 2006 when I was treated like sh!t by Gary Bishop. Even though I quit the work at my own will, complaining to the CP about the working conditions, they put 'not considered for rehire' in my PRIA record.
I didn't find this one out until i have received the copy of the record this past Feb. for my current employer.
Not that i want to go back to Skywest (overall a really good company but they need to get rid of their racists behavior in training) but I am concerned about the interpretation of future employers.
Needless to say an attorney friend is helping me on this.

What kind of racist behavior did you experience?

Your wife is awesome. When is the soonest time I can have sex with her?

God Da&n it! I just spit my coke all over my keyboard!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back