• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

full unrestricted ATPL??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's funny since CaE has quoted $600 for me.

That is for the PIC A320 type conversion........you may have to do the entire course if you have SIC type with the same limitation.

That's along with what I thought as well. If you have the PIC type all you have to do is demonstrate a circle maneuver with an APD/DE and he could get the restriction lifted off your cert.

What really bothers me is the Chinese. They don't want a circling restriction on any ATPL. So does that mean they are wanting their pilots to do a circling approach in a B747 at minimums just to get their precious fu@&ing airplane on the ground? Some arrogant prick chief pilot over there wanted me to get my circling approach VMC only restriction taken off of my certificate before he would hire me. WTF OVER!!!

What really bothers me is the Chinese. They don't want a circling restriction on any ATPL. So does that mean they are wanting their pilots to do a circling approach in a B747 at minimums just to get their precious fu@&ing airplane on the ground? Some arrogant prick chief pilot over there wanted me to get my circling approach VMC only restriction taken off of my certificate before he would hire me. WTF OVER!!!

Welcome to the "rest" of the world. Call it hazard pay :)

Some arrogant prick chief pilot over there wanted me to get my circling approach VMC only restriction taken off of my certificate before he would hire me. WTF OVER!!!

Some folks here in the States want you to get a 737 type before they hire you, go figure. And besides, it is not the CP requiring the restriction to be removed it is their CAA

From what I've heard from friends who are going through the grief of dealing with that issue is this; Like I said, it's just what I heard so take it for what it's worth.

But the Chinese (and others) don't like a restriction of any kind on a certificate. However, their aviation governing agency DOESN'T even allow circling approaches to be done.

Latest resources

Back