• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are the chances of a corporate puke such as myself getting an interview? 5000tt, 2200 jet, 1250 jet pic. Just completed the air apps forms last week. No inside recs.

Brett Hull said:
What are the chances of a corporate puke such as myself getting an interview? 5000tt, 2200 jet, 1250 jet pic. Just completed the air apps forms last week. No inside recs.
Your times are competitive. If you have a 4 year degree, you should be in the race, however, getting an internal recommendation is key to a quick call for an interview.

Thanks USMC319!

Yep. Got the degree. But my only claim-to-fame WRT the inside rec is that the guy I replaced at my current job left here when he was hired by Frontier. I even moved into the same rental house he had. Never had a chance to meet him, though. :(

Anyone know a guy with the initials D.C. who flew a Lear out of BHM before joining Frontier just under 3 years ago?

Is there anyone to talk to in HR about hiring? I updated a few weeks ago with all the times and an internal rec. Just curious if anyone has had a call in the past week or two.

For what it's worth, I interviewed 0n 8/13/04 was placed in the pool and was recently offered a class on 11/7/05. The pool should be empty now. I am happy where I am so I passed...

USMC319 said:
Your times are competitive. If you have a 4 year degree, you should be in the race, however, getting an internal recommendation is key to a quick call for an interview.

Thanks to all you Frontier folks for the info and tips. How key is the internal rec? I've crossed paths with alot of people over the years but not kept in touch with all of them. Is there anyway to find out who is currently empoyed at Frontier and peruse that group for any familiar names? I'm currently furloughed and flying at a fractional and in the Air Force Reserves, and I am hoping desperately to be at Frontier one day.

Make sure that F9 is really what you want, do your research, I have been here for almost 2 years and when I started here it was fine, but within the past year, this place has turned out to be not all that rosy any more. I will be leaving soon, so maybe you can take my spot, I got a call from the competition.
Later

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more number closer to being off of reserve. HOOAH!!!!!!!

Best of luck to you, ex-nutjeter. This is no slam against you, just happy to being almost off of reserve.

BTW, you have a line or are you still on reserve also?

Jetsi

ex-nutjeter said:
Make sure that F9 is really what you want, do your research, I have been here for almost 2 years and when I started here it was fine, but within the past year, this place has turned out to be not all that rosy any more. I will be leaving soon, so maybe you can take my spot, I got a call from the competition.
Later

Let's see....an "ex-NUTjeter" who has previously flown 727s, 757s, 767s, etc...and now is moving on again.

Sounds like a professional malcontent to me. Take his advice and opinion with a grain of salt.

Latest resources

Back