• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have class on nov 7th and need a crash pad. Will have my own car. Does anyone have phone #s for that condo area or anything else that is close and cheap?
Thanks,

I may be gator bate, however...

jetalc said:
Not any more, oh Florida Dude, based on reports from people at my crashpad who still use it... What did YOU negotiate now?

:beer:

..... I just called the PCA and they said they do not charge, but they do ask you take care of the driver with a tip each way. That was @ 0825 on the 17th. I did not talk to the manager. Maybe the drivers are telling the crew members this to take car of the cheap-@ss factor for those that don't tip.

The guy that lives across from my unit is one of the drivers and he told me there are those that don't tip, eventhough the ride is free. That would be a great scam if you were a driver. Tell them it is now a dollar, so the cheap-os pay up and the good customers will pay and still tip a buck thus double the regular tip. Pure genius, these guys should be running the airline!

We should take care of the drivers or the privilegde may go away. I remember when they wanted to charge the crew members a daily rate with a ticket even when there was no car parked at the lot. They didn't used to let us ride at all.

I am not trying to do you "Animal Style", but you did spank me with that Florida gator tail from 2000 mile away! Speaking on "Animal Style", I think you should treat me to to a Double Double with grilled onions just to show you weren't trying to hurt my tender feelings and all! (sniff!, sniff!)

"I will gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today!" (Read with best Whimpy voice).

If you have any problems, PM me and I'll send you the phone number to the PCA or stop in and talk to one of the managers.

I still dig and miss the pad at FCF. It is a cool airline hang out and hands down the nicest pad I have ever lived in.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back