• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier reaches TA with pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And what do we have now that prevents management from adopting the flyi business model, stopping delivery of Airbi, and grabbing a bunch of 50-95 seaters?

A short, simple and supremely effective answer:

The status quo provisions of the Railway Labor Act--properly asserted by FAPA.

Last edited:
pax carriers

jetalc...

Before you get your panties in a wad, F9 refers to pax carriers once in the statement concerning first year FO pay. If he so intended, I gave him the pass in my post. Yes, I actually do read the posts before responding, perhaps you should read mine again.

Aviator7576

85517 and 82011

I was reviewing the TA and the scope section. I noticed that the small jets are limited to a max gross of 85,517lbs.

Coincidence?

http://www.embraercommercialjets.com/english/content/ejets/emb_175.asp?tela=weights_dimensions

There is an additional reference to 82011. That would be this version of the EMB..

http://www.embraercommercialjets.com/english/content/ejets/emb_170.asp?tela=weights_dimensions

Either they threw those gross weights in there to fack with us or they are planning on buying EMB 175's and 170's at lynx. Regardless, I am reviewing the TA with the assumption that I will never upgrade. Lynx will be as big as F9 by the end of this contract, and that might be a best case scenario.

Last edited:
Have you guys learned nothing about scope concessions over the past 15+ years? Take a look at Delta, my friends. At DAL, 49% of the total system block hours are flown by Delta Connection carriers. This is what scope concessions lead to. Don't start down this road.

Latest resources

Back