• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Point to Point Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sooooo, are you referring to only the Republic RJs here or are you saying that i will get my @ss handed to me as well flying for the F9 side out of MKE? We all know what has happened in DEN with us getting our @sses handed to us by SWA...:rolleyes:.

No referring to the Republic Jets that they gleefully fly for pennies on the dollar. I will you guys would have joined SWA. I know that the RJ guys think that they will be moving into your seats. Goodluck F9. I wish they didnt buy you. Was hoping either SWA or Airtran.

Where do I start with this one, dude, if you don't know the 25 years history of this once best airline in the US then you need to go back and fly your little shiny RJ for $20 an hour and stop posting bs. The guys who clean the lav at Midwest have more flying hours than you do, I am going to leave it at that.

Thanks Dad for leaving it at "that." Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Midwest was a niche airline and the brand is not as well known as Frontier's brand. Get it? I happen to think the way Republic is treating you Midwest pilots is ridiculous and I wish you had some sort of recourse (and kept your jobs in the new E190s) like the Frontier pilots. You guys were hosed...

Hey Pops, don't slam me because you made the wrong career move. This is a tough business. Delta, NWA, AirTran, Fedex, UPS and others were hiring when you were sitting at Midex collecting hours - you could have jumped to a more stable situation and you didn't. Did you support the AirTran merger? Probably not. Whooops....

Sooooo, are you referring to only the Republic RJs here or are you saying that i will get my @ss handed to me as well flying for the F9 side out of MKE? We all know what has happened in DEN with us getting our @sses handed to us by SWA...:rolleyes:.

Weren't you just in bankruptcy? I thought so. Didn't you subsidize your exit with lower wages? :rolleyes:

Thanks Dad for leaving it at "that." Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Midwest was a niche airline and the brand is not as well known as Frontier's brand. Get it? I happen to think the way Republic is treating you Midwest pilots is ridiculous and I wish you had some sort of recourse (and kept your jobs in the new E190s) like the Frontier pilots. You guys were hosed...

Hey Pops, don't slam me because you made the wrong career move. This is a tough business. Delta, NWA, AirTran, Fedex, UPS and others were hiring when you were sitting at Midex collecting hours - you could have jumped to a more stable situation and you didn't. Did you support the AirTran merger? Probably not. Whooops....

Neither brand is a well known brand outside of their local markets. jetBlue and AirTran have better national exposure than Frontier. Frontier isn't the be all and end all, it too is a niche carrier.

Southwest wanted to buy Frontier cause end of the day it would have been cheaper to buy them and absorb then drive them out of business. Now that the option to aquire them is off the table you will see the full force of Southwest on Frontier airlines. Not to mention you will have Southwest and Airtran out of MKE doing battle with each other on ticket prices. Anyone ever really take a look at the Baltimore hub that used to exist for alot of airlines? I mean in actual terms of capacity and daily flights to different destinations? I will give you an example US Airways, United, etc. Why did these carriers actually reduce their operations to the point now its just a city they serve? The reason Southwest and Airtran destroyed the viability of the hub to make money for the other airlines. When those two low cost carriers arrive in a hub to price each other out of routes usually it kills other airlines in the crossfire. Southwest is like the plague and Airtran is like a cancer good luck Republic and Frontier.

Yes we do, your airline filed for bankruptcy protection because they couldn't pay their bills! How much more money would SWA make in DEN if they only had to pay back 12 cents on every dollar they owed?

You guys also gave back +10% in pay cuts to boost the bottom line to better compete with SWA.

You guys are kicking some real ass there.....in the race to the bottom!

Last edited:
Next the arguement that BK cost them more money then if they didnt go into BK. I have ocean views in AZ to sell also.

With this comment you lose all credibility. What a fool!

Come on this is FI and fool is the best you can come up with? A fool with no credibility is one who mis-uses a phrase such as "i have ocean views in AZ to sell."

Latest resources

Back