• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Point to Point Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
please!! go get a woman! well in your case you need to pay for one!!! dont worried she will close her eyes and fake it..

please!! go get a woman! well in your case you need to pay for one!!! dont worried she will close her eyes and fake it..

You just described the IBT's relationship with Bedford!

What will happen to the Midwest certificate after the last 717 exits the fleet? I assumed they need to have at least one airplane on it for it to be active. I could be wrong though, anyone have an answer?

What will happen to the Midwest certificate after the last 717 exits the fleet? I assumed they need to have at least one airplane on it for it to be active. I could be wrong though, anyone have an answer?

I think Bedford has stated he plans on turning it in to the FAA.

I hope you guys eventually keep the animals and ditch the boring blue paint scheme... Midwest is a lame name for a "national" airline (just one section of the country) on an ongoing basis. Frontier works a lot better and it is reminiscent of the "old school" Frontier brand of the 70s and 80s that I enjoyed as a kid. Just my $0.02.

They should put special animals on the tails of the E-190s tasked to denver, like maybe, a huge hairy spider, a weasel, certain venomous snakes, a rat, or a large fink.

They should put special animals on the tails of the E-190s tasked to denver, like maybe, a huge hairy spider, a weasel, certain venomous snakes, a rat, or a large fink.

A closeup of pubic crabs would be appropriate

So all this time on your hands and all you can do with it is bash F9 and RP.
I understand from your posts that you have been furloughed from YX. I also understand you have no interest in working for RP. Why do you continue to post on the matter. You have called RP and F9 pilots all but scabs and i think in a few posts you have even called them that. I think it is time for you to move on to greener pastures and stop speculating that you know what is happening in the transition. You have claims to know what exactly will happen with the SLI...you have claimed to know exactly what will happen with pay and work rules and routes...Since you are so smart and have so great foresight in things to come you can certainly gain fruitful employment with people you view as your equals and not subbordinates.
Like stated in one of my prior posts please move on. You hate RP you hate F9 we understand, point taken, your bitter and we know it. Now save yourself the ulcer get a job and just move on. There is no more point of you posting on this topic you have stated you will never work for RP.

Maybe I just don't understand the depths of your pain and anguish.
But it can not be healthy.

En Mort Main

Latest resources

Back