• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Point to Point Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes we do, your airline filed for bankruptcy protection because they couldn't pay their bills! How much more money would SWA make in DEN if they only had to pay back 12 cents on every dollar they owed?

You guys also gave back +10% in pay cuts to boost the bottom line to better compete with SWA.

You guys are kicking some real ass there.....in the race to the bottom!

Funny how we were beating SWA in EVERY market served for over a year and a half before the economy changed everything. This would be the same economy that led to SWA record losses quarter after quarter...remember those times? We filed BK, sure, and i have already given the reasons why.

10%, yes, and i didn't vote for it, but it happened anyway.

You're right, kickin' ass, rather not getting our asses kicked by an airline everyone thinks can go anywhere and do anything. We not only are holding our own, we are doing it in the highest priced market in the US. Let's revisti this in another couple quarters and see just how it goes. Of course even if we seem to be doing great and still holding our own in DEN, i am sure that you would be more than happey to blame it on the BK which was over starting this month.

Funny how we were beating SWA in EVERY market served for over a year and a half before the economy changed everything. Lets see the economy has been in the crapper for 2 years and we entered the DEN market just before that. So you were beating SWA when it first re-entered the market. Tough one. This would be the same economy that led to SWA record losses quarter after quarter...remember those times? How much has F9 made the last 37 years? What was F9 making before BK? I think you need to read a little more. We filed BK, sure, and i have already given the reasons why.

10%, yes, and i didn't vote for it, but it happened anyway.

You're right, kickin' ass, rather not getting our asses kicked by an airline everyone thinks can go anywhere and do anything. We not only are holding our own, we are doing it in the highest priced market in the US. Let's revisti this in another couple quarters and see just how it goes. Of course even if we seem to be doing great and still holding our own in DEN, i am sure that you would be more than happey to blame it on the BK which was over starting this month.

I guess you are the fool...LOL Ocean views describes more then 1. That would be for all the fools like yourself. ROTFLMAO I was being nice in the first place by saying fool. Its FI, but no need for more.

Yes and now you work for a low wage regional opperation. Must have been hard to make money while not paying bills. Every flight I have had in and out of DEN has been packed. With the exception of maybe 1 or 2 late night flights. To be honest I think both SWA and F9 are putting more of a hurt on UAL then each other. But, that wouldnt make for good FI banter on this thread.

Last edited:
I guess you are the fool...LOL Ocean views describes more then 1. That would be for all the fools like yourself. ROTFLMAO I was being nice in the first place by saying fool. Its FI, but no need for more.

Yes and now you work for a low wage regional opperation. Must have been hard to make money while not paying bills. Every flight I have had in and out of DEN has been packed. With the exception of maybe 1 or 2 late night flights. To be honest I think both SWA and F9 are putting more of a hurt on UAL then each other. But, that wouldnt make for good FI banter on this thread.

SWA entered the market in late 2005, that would be more than 2 years. F9 was not around 37 years ago...at least in it's current form, but the original Frontier is not who we are talking about. And OH GOD!!! Here we go again, the elementary school speeling police are hear again. <--- Can ya see it, huh, can ya there pumpkin?

By the way, the correct usage of the phrase is "ocean front" not ocean view, and plural or singular makes absolutely no difference, it's implied with the saying.

As for working for a low wage regional operation goes...i still work for F9, i don't fly an RJ and i don't make less than i was making before all this happened. In fact as a result of the purchase i will actually get better raises than i would have had our original contract with F9 been kept in place. Not paying bills...why does everyone think that BK means you don't pay bills? You do realize we paid for all our leases during BK, we paid for all of our expenses as usual during BK, we paid for everything that every other airline paid for during BK, except we added millions of dollars of BK fees every month during BK.

Hurting UA is easy right now, and yes, i think that is truly who we are both hurting...but i don't see any of those guys willing to put up a fight for what they believe in.

I am the last to be spelling police, but when you point out a phrase infraction then have several gammatical errors. Its a little ironic. Plus hence the before that. Meaning more then 2 years. I could be wrong but I think it was JAN 03, 2006 when they re-entered the market.

Last edited:
Not paying bills...why does everyone think that BK means you don't pay bills? You do realize we paid for all our leases during BK, we paid for all of our expenses as usual during BK, we paid for everything that every other airline paid for during BK, except we added millions of dollars of BK fees every month during BK.
Except for paying back your creditors. If there was no advantage to BK no one would do it.

SWA entered the market in late 2005, that would be more than 2 years. F9 was not around 37 years ago...at least in it's current form, but the original Frontier is not who we are talking about. And OH GOD!!! Here we go again, the elementary school speeling police are hear again. <--- Can ya see it, huh, can ya there pumpkin?

By the way, the correct usage of the phrase is "ocean front" not ocean view, and plural or singular makes absolutely no difference, it's implied with the saying.

As for working for a low wage regional operation goes...i still work for F9, i don't fly an RJ and i don't make less than i was making before all this happened. In fact as a result of the purchase i will actually get better raises than i would have had our original contract with F9 been kept in place. Not paying bills...why does everyone think that BK means you don't pay bills? You do realize we paid for all our leases during BK, we paid for all of our expenses as usual during BK, we paid for everything that every other airline paid for during BK, except we added millions of dollars of BK fees every month during BK.

Hurting UA is easy right now, and yes, i think that is truly who we are both hurting...but i don't see any of those guys willing to put up a fight for what they believe in.

Reread your contract. Your pay wont return to Book-rate until 2012.. How is that better??

CYA

Latest resources

Back