• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Point to Point Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are an idiot...and from your last post quite juvenile.

Move on sir move on....

En Mort Main

and citationlover you honestly expect anyone to take you serious...........continue the crying at a muted setting please....everyone is tired of it.

So the Midwest brand will be flown solely by their Republic Airlines certificate?
Yes, try to imagine, hypothetically, that when Delta bought Northwest, that they decided to get rid of all the Airbuses and then just furloughed all the pilots that were flying them. How well do you think that would have went over?

I hope you guys eventually keep the animals and ditch the boring blue paint scheme... Midwest is a lame name for a "national" airline (just one section of the country) on an ongoing basis. Frontier works a lot better and it is reminiscent of the "old school" Frontier brand of the 70s and 80s that I enjoyed as a kid. Just my $0.02.

Where do I start with this one, dude, if you don't know the 25 years history of this once best airline in the US then you need to go back and fly your little shiny RJ for $20 an hour and stop posting bs. The guys who clean the lav at Midwest have more flying hours than you do, I am going to leave it at that.

You are an idiot...and from your last post quite juvenile.

Move on sir move on....

En Mort Main

and citationlover you honestly expect anyone to take you serious...........continue the crying at a muted setting please....everyone is tired of it.

If you don't take CitationLover serious then you need you head examined, listen to what we are telling you, you might be the next in line and we will remind you when the time comes.

If you don't take CitationLover serious then you need you head examined, listen to what we are telling you, you might be the next in line and we will remind you when the time comes.

He knows all, while he lives with mommy and daddy cause he can't afford a place to live. Leave him be.

En Bedford Pain

Republic will gets its @ss handed to them by not only SWA but also Airtran. I cannot wait. Maybe Republic can get a flow through to Virgin America where you can take your experience of flying big jets for Horizon Turboprop pay with you. Before you monkies comment remember this...If you think this is a stepping stone for you then many of you will be dissappointed. As you continue to be willing to fly large equipment for craphole pay then flying will continue to get outsourced to you. Not only are you hurting the places with your future dream jobs but other respectable carriers like Expressjet.

Since when did CAL pilots give a crap about the future and advancement of Xjet.

Last edited:
Republic will gets its @ss handed to them by not only SWA but also Airtran. I cannot wait. Maybe Republic can get a flow through to Virgin America where you can take your experience of flying big jets for Horizon Turboprop pay with you. Before you monkies comment remember this...If you think this is a stepping stone for you then many of you will be dissappointed. As you continue to be willing to fly large equipment for craphole pay then flying will continue to get outsourced to you. Not only are you hurting the places with your future dream jobs but other respectable carriers like Expressjet.

Sooooo, are you referring to only the Republic RJs here or are you saying that i will get my @ss handed to me as well flying for the F9 side out of MKE? We all know what has happened in DEN with us getting our @sses handed to us by SWA...:rolleyes:.

Latest resources

Back