• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

From Apaad We Won!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations to all the APAAD members who worked so hard for this right of its members and all pilots to continue flying!

Tomorrow, December 13, 2007, will be a day of significance and honor for the House and Senate. One must ask, why couldn't the FAA do this themselves?

Shame on ALPA, APA and some members of this board for their never ending resistance to this right of their own members to continue flying and earning a living.

Next will come the challenges and lawsuits.

Shame on you for putting greed above the safety of our passengers, you sack of garbage.

1/2 million dollars...

That's what this has just cost me in career earnings if I want to bail at 60 like I was supposed to. Now I have to work til at least 63 to make it up.

So much for choice, fuking pricks.

As The World Turns, Another Day In Our Lives

Guess what's APAAD doing 4 years from now?...you got it, age 70 retirement age change campaign. Wait and see these baby boomers always get what hey want.

Well, I guess it's official.

The younger pilots of this industry have gotten their formerly tight bungholes horribly battered by the old farts of Congress.

All that remians is for a certain Executive Branch leader to take his turn at slipping his shaft in the tattered leftovers of the the Legislative branch and it will be finished.

I'll be looking around the terminal watching all the young kids walking funny, most of whom won't have to sit down to take a dump anymore, but only watch it slide down their leg on it's own.

Enjoy your careers guys...........

Last edited:
Now there's some spin if I've ever heard it.

God forbid I want to actually have the same career advancement due to age 60 retirements above me that YOU did.

Thats it right there!! Thats what i have been saying.

That's what this has just cost me in career earnings if I want to bail at 60 like I was supposed to. Now I have to work til at least 63 to make it up.

Sounds like you just want something (money) for nothing. I've got an idea for you, its called work for pay. Or maybe you just should quit now and become a wellfare burden on society.

Sounds like you just want something (money) for nothing. I've got an idea for you, its called work for pay. Or maybe you just should quit now and become a wellfare burden on society.

Ah yes, when you have no logical argument to make, by all means resort to personal attacks. It makes you look VERY credible.

What would your stance have been on this subject 5,10,20 years ago? Honest answer. You old timers reaped the rewards of the age 60 rule and NOW you want to change it because its your turn to step aside like the many other professional aviators before you. Bow out, its your turn for the Water cannon Shower or stay and get the golden shower treatment by your fellow pilots.

Or maybe you just should quit now and become a wellfare burden on society.

Talk about being a burden! Give him your ss# when you get back to work so he can write you off on his taxes. His kids will cost less money than you! He ought to be able to write you off at the very least!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back