Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom loses all 50 seat flying for Delta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And further more...... JO is small potatoes compared to Stephen Wolf and his little dot head friend, and the rest of the Big airline CEO's. They are the real demise.....but you would sell your soul to work for them! Yeah tell me about being to good to work for a piece of Sh%T. Agin...F7ck You.

Good to see that the MESA guys are coming out of the wood works on this message board. Defending the pilot group. Only if we could have done this months ago against MGT

pdubs20s,

Didn't you have a interview with RAH, I thought you wanted out of Mesa (F8)

Again, you are an idiot.

I don't know what you are calling me an idiot for.... I have met people that work at MAG that are A-listers. I don't like what they did, but I don't go out of my way to make their lives miserable. Wishing ill will to any pilot group doesn't cure anything.

Yeah I had the pleasure of flying with a few FAGs myself, and it wasn't that long ago...I'm almost certain there are still some there.

The A-listers invariably had an excuse for doing it...

Excuses are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Rick.... I have flown with a few of them also while on the F8 side. I agree some of them have silly excuses and I don't see eye to eye with them, however (believe it or not) I've also flown with some that are actually feel bad about what they did. What they may have done might be inexcusable, but I don't feel that they are all bad individuals and I can't group them as a whole by calling them names.

Good to see that the MESA guys are coming out of the wood works on this message board. Defending the pilot group. Only if we could have done this months ago against MGT

I will defend the MAG pilot group as well as any pilot group for the most part, but I don't like to defend MESA in general. Having flown both sides (F8 and YV) I have found that MAG has way too many problems to fix.

I honestly feel if you look at the two parts, F8 is a much more efficient company. I enjoyed working over there much more than I do on the UEX side. It is really unfortunate for the MAG pilot group that the ERJ flying is done with, but at the same time its comical that JO's tactics of breaching a contract are backfiring on him.

Delta did this,United did that,US Air did the other thing....sound like its these airlines that F$cked sooo many pilots...go hate them....Oh yea thats who YOU want to work for! You want to talk about us not working for MESA yet you want to work for these A holes who have done the real damage to the pilot profession!.....F%ck YOU!

A Mesa pilot on a rant telling everyone else to eff off. Wow. That's uh, that's pretty special. :laugh:

What ever happened to the post of the day hall of fame someone suggested a while back? Cause that one definately deserves to make it!

Wasn't Delta desperately cutting costs at the time? They almost canceled their own pilot group's pension fund, but Delta pilots threatened to walk if they did.

There ya have it. The pilot group taking a stand against the BS that management shoves in your face.

Although I take no joy in seeing airlines go under, I have no sympathy for people who chose to work for a place that they know will treat them so poorly. Perhaps you should have sought employment at a more reputable company. Or if you had to work for Mesa for what ever reason. Maybe if you had taken a stand on getting better work rules, maybe Mesa wouldn't have been hemoraging pilots, and wouldn't have such poor performance that has you in this predicament.

I don't know what you are calling me an idiot for.... I have met people that work at MAG that are A-listers. I don't like what they did, but I don't go out of my way to make their lives miserable. Wishing ill will to any pilot group doesn't cure anything.

Oh I absolutely agree that you probably have met some "A" listers at MAG. BUT NONE ARE FLYING THE LINE ! Good God you people amaze me.

I will defend the MAG pilot group as well as any pilot group for the most part, but I don't like to defend MESA in general. Having flown both sides (F8 and YV) I have found that MAG has way too many problems to fix.

I honestly feel if you look at the two parts, F8 is a much more efficient company. I enjoyed working over there much more than I do on the UEX side. It is really unfortunate for the MAG pilot group that the ERJ flying is done with, but at the same time its comical that JO's tactics of breaching a contract are backfiring on him.

Yeah man. Although I only lasted to see my contract through I know that the people over there are hard working people with the same aspirations we all have in this troubled industry. Good luck to every pilot group. Dig in guys, gonna be a tough year.

Wasn't Delta in Ch 11 at the time Comair lost their flying? Wasn't Delta desperately cutting costs at the time? They almost canceled their own pilot group's pension fund, but Delta pilots threatened to walk if they did.

But, I guess in YOUR world it's somehow the Mesa pilot group's fault that Delta was hemmoraging cash. Our crappy, bend over contract was the straw that broke the camel's back and the whole industry went to the crapper! Is that how it goes? Enlighten me please.

We, as a pilot group, supported your strike and paid into the strike fund. I know I did personally.

For someone who points out other's factual inadequacy you certainly stray off the factual path.

Delta pilot's did lose their pensions.

Bankruptcy was the facilitator of Delta's cost cutting, but it was Mesa who put bids in that were, in hindsight, clearly unsustainable. Even before bankruptcy Mesa agreed to take over lease payments on airplanes they never intended to fly (D328). During bankruptcy they put in a bid which they would only make money if maintained a bare bones staffing level. This staffing level caused the operation to suffer and Mesa is losing their Delta contract because of this.

Again this has nothing to do with Mesa pilots. One could surmise that they have suffered more than anyone at the hands of the Mesa regime. I can only deduct that Mesa apologists suffer from Stockholm syndrome.;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back