Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom loses all 50 seat flying for Delta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah I had the pleasure of flying with a few FAGs myself, and it wasn't that long ago...I'm almost certain there are still some there.

The A-listers invariably had an excuse for doing it...

Excuses are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
No "A" listers are currently flying the line.

Up until about a year ago, the crew had to sleep on the plane....Now I think it's 1 room for the entire crew!
Noone sleeps on the plane. That was just a rumor and instead of researching to find out if it was true or not, you just ran with it. Geez, I hope you don't do your preflights like you run your piehole boy.

I don't know about you, but I've flown, trained with, and met several myself. There are some still at YV & F8. I know of some on the 145 and the 900. The surprising thing is that most of the ones I have encountered, you would have never guessed they were part of the operation when it started.
Again, you are an idiot.

Noone sleeps on the plane. That was just a rumor and instead of researching to find out if it was true or not, you just ran with it. Geez, I hope you don't do your preflights like you run your piehole boy.

Yea man.. I never slept on a airplane...well on a 3hour sit I have. A lot of these guys have no clue what they are talking about.

Wasn't Delta in bankruptcy reorganization then??

Payback? So the Comair pilot group deserved "payback" for going on strike in an attempt to raise the bar for regional airline pay and work rules?

Wasn't Delta in Ch 11 at the time Comair lost their flying? Wasn't Delta desperately cutting costs at the time? They almost canceled their own pilot group's pension fund, but Delta pilots threatened to walk if they did.

But, I guess in YOUR world it's somehow the Mesa pilot group's fault that Delta was hemmoraging cash. Our crappy, bend over contract was the straw that broke the camel's back and the whole industry went to the crapper! Is that how it goes? Enlighten me please.

We, as a pilot group, supported your strike and paid into the strike fund. I know I did personally.

Good to see that the MESA guys are coming out of the wood works on this message board. Defending the pilot group. Only if we could have done this months ago against MGT

Delta did this,United did that,US Air did the other thing....sound like its these airlines that F$cked sooo many pilots...go hate them....Oh yea thats who YOU want to work for! You want to talk about us not working for MESA yet you want to work for these A holes who have done the real damage to the pilot profession!.....F%ck YOU!

Latest resources

Back