Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom loses all 50 seat flying for Delta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Welcome to the Regionals Forum. Home of the "My crappy regional is better than your crappy regional, who has the hottest flight attendants, Mesa Sucks, No SkyWest sucks, No RAH sucks, look at the ******bag on myspace, riddle sucks, learn how to talk on the radio, leather jackets suck, hats suck, ipods suck, hair gel sucks, back packs suck" threads. Come on in the water's fine. Just brush up on the lingo here before you come. Here's some words to research: tool, ******bag and tard. Good luck and welcome!

You forgot "Blame ALPA" (never mind that the ALPA pilots are ALPA!)

The guys at Ford and Harrison must be getting woodies over how easy it is to divide and conquer the pilots.

Could it be possible that he meant the 2 700s that we are taking delivery of? I bet he was just confused.

Mesa does suck. I can't believe that Untied hasn't thrown them out of ORD yet. Of course Untied sucks for throwing out two halfway reasonable regionals are replacing them with Mesa and that spinoff that HK created...instead of just flying it as mainline with one departure in a 737 sized A/C instead of running two crappy regional jets.

Twice in the space of a week - my sister missed her connection out west and then on the return flight had to spend the night in ORD because Mesa xld for lack of a crew. She got up early to get the first flight out and that one was xld due to lack of crew also.

You would think that J Lo would learn that you have to treat your employees such that you can keep some of the ones that you have and attract replacements for the ones that you loose...except that pilots are such skank hoes anyway that they keep going to work for outhouse quality regionals thinking that they will get their thousand and get somewhere better.

Guess what?

The regionals are doing most of that better flying now and the whole industry is screwed.

Regardless, Mesa can't keep their sked even when wx isn't a factor and they suck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back