Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, let me put it another way.

2 FJ pilots have been HIRED to fly the Globals, they just haven't started class yet.

Not sure what you are fishing for. Seems like anything a FJ pilot says something you guys try to discredit it.

To fly is the key, they weren't given the Chief positions.
The Chiefs are the special CGF office people
Those guys have all ready gone or are going through school
KR places the people he wants into the positions that he wants.
The global's do not fall under our contract at this time.
This is something that you can expect to happen if we vote out the union.
KR will put people where he likes, give people that he likes special salaries, etc....
Maybe this is exactly what you want? Are you hoping for a PSM position or higher if they decide to move ops to Dallas? Is that what you are positioning yourself for?

Ok, let me put it another way.

2 FJ pilots have been HIRED to fly the Globals, they just haven't started class yet.

Not sure what you are fishing for. Seems like anything a FJ pilot says something you guys try to discredit it.

As out of character as it may seem, TWA has actually made a true statement here. The hiring of those FJ pilots for the Global program will be announced soon.

To fly is the key, they weren't given the Chief positions.
The Chiefs are the special CGF office people
Those guys have all ready gone or are going through school
KR places the people he wants into the positions that he wants.
The global's do not fall under our contract at this time.
This is something that you can expect to happen if we vote out the union.
KR will put people where he likes, give people that he likes special salaries, etc....
Maybe this is exactly what you want? Are you hoping for a PSM position or higher if they decide to move ops to Dallas? Is that what you are positioning yourself for?

Wrong again.

Man, this is becoming fun.

One of the FJ pilots was given one of the assistant chief positions.

No idea what a PSM is. I am very happy with my current job and have no aspirations of an office management job. I really don't want to spend 90% of my time dealing with the 5% of the pilots that spend more time being difficult than just doing their job.

Unfortunately some people have forgotten that we get paid to fly airplanes.

Now it will

As out of character as it may seem, TWA has actually made a true statement here. The hiring of those FJ pilots for the Global program will be announced soon.

Funny.

No doubt.

After he reports back, it will probably be announced.

Then the discussion can continue about the 3 Flight Options and 2 Flexjet pilots flying the Global.

I really don't want to spend 90% of my time dealing with the 5% of the pilots that spend more time being difficult than just doing their job.

Unfortunately some people have forgotten that we get paid to fly airplanes.

You so funny!!! You crack me up!!!!
If you saw my trip summaries for last weeks rotation, I didn't have any time for being difficult, funny I never do seem to have time for being difficult, because I am not difficult. I know what my job is, and I perform that job to a high standard, day in, day out, 14/10. After 15 years of service, I want to keep what I have fought for year after year, because I know it will come crumbling down the minute this union is voted out.

Not a bad job

No idea what a PSM is. I am very happy with my current job and have no aspirations of an office management job. I really don't want to spend 90% of my time dealing with the 5% of the pilots that spend more time being difficult than just doing their job.

What's wrong with that job? Not a bad view in that little corner office. And you seldom have to deal with a pilot in person. Easy breezy.

So, approximately 16 Flexjet pilots are being difficult. That's not bad. Would definitely be an easy job.

You should reconsider.

Latest resources

Back