Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
181CR is operated outside of the Flops fleet, however it is on our certificate and dispatched from our schedulers.
How's it feel to have old beat Globals with an FX tail # that are owned by Nextant Aerospace.

Not sure why I would have a feeling one way or the other about it. We all had the opportunity to put in to fly the Global.

Since I wasn't interested in it I didn't spend that much of my time becoming familiar with all the details on the program.

I thought FJ had purchased the Globals, but if you say Nextant did then I guess you care more about this program that I do since you appear to have done some research.

There are way more important things to me right now than 2 Globals being flown by a mix of FO and FJ pilots. I hope the program is a success so FJ can order more ultra long range aircraft since that is a market that lacks competition.

Last edited:
FO or FJ

There are way more important things to me right now than 2 Globals being flown by a mix of FO and FJ pilots.

At present, only Flight Options pilots are flying the Globals (with FX tail numbers). See how KR handles crewing his airplanes with his picks as he chooses.

I hope the program is a success so FJ can order more ultra long range aircraft since that is a market that lacks competition.

You previously said, "Those aircraft are being operated outside the FJ program."

Something change? Or did you finally get it right?

Agreement vs. CBA

The Global program doesn't fall under our agreement. I just hope those who crew those aircraft enjoy their new jobs.

So aircraft can be put on the Flexjet certificate and flown by non-seniority listed pilots. Basically anything KR wants to put on the Flexjet certificate and anyone he chooses to fly it - happens. He picks and chooses. No bidding. No recognition of seniority.

So much for the "agreement" protecting your work.

Wait! Grieve it!

Never mind, your "agreement" doesn't have grievance procedures. Not a CBA by any means.

At present, only Flight Options pilots are flying the Globals (with FX tail numbers). See how KR handles crewing his airplanes with his picks as he chooses.

You previously said, "Those aircraft are being operated outside the FJ program."

Something change? Or did you finally get it right?

Let me respond the way you guys are used to......

LIAR

2 FJ pilots have been offered positions on the Global. The truth hurts, doesn't it. Oh wait, you probably weren't aware of this fact. Instead of being a LIAR you are just uninformed.

Outside the FJ program means that currently we are not selling fractional shares on the Globals. They are only for upgrades from our current owners.

So aircraft can be put on the Flexjet certificate and flown by non-seniority listed pilots. Basically anything KR wants to put on the Flexjet certificate and anyone he chooses to fly it - happens. He picks and chooses. No bidding. No recognition of seniority.

So much for the "agreement" protecting your work.

Wait! Grieve it!

Never mind, your "agreement" doesn't have grievance procedures. Not a CBA by any means.

The Globals are not on the FJ certificate. Educate yourself. They are being flown 135.

They are like a hybrid aircraft which we have previously had. The current aircraft we have like that is being flown by pilots who are not on our seniority list.

BTW, how is your grievance going regarding us flying your charter trips? Hmmmmm. You grieved it and..........doesn't look to good.

You CBA also says we are in violation of your scope. And.................

I am VERY impressed by the strength of your union and CBA.

Offered is not Hired

2 FJ pilots have been offered positions on the Global. The truth hurts, doesn't it. Oh wait, you probably weren't aware of this fact.

Offer - present or proffer (something) for (someone) to accept or reject as so desired.

Hired - to engage the personal services of for a set sum <hire a crew>

Offered. Not hired.

You tell me JM. Does the truth hurt?

And I didn't call YOU a LIAR.

Offer - present or proffer (something) for (someone) to accept or reject as so desired.

Hired - to engage the personal services of for a set sum <hire a crew>

Offered. Not hired.

You tell me JM. Does the truth hurt?

And I didn't call YOU a LIAR.

If they accept the offer, then they would be hired. Or I am missing something!? Not sure what the point of this post is.

Last edited:
Weak

BTW, how is your grievance going regarding us flying your charter trips? Hmmmmm. You grieved it and..........doesn't look to good.

You CBA also says we are in violation of your scope. And.................

I am VERY impressed by the strength of your union and CBA.

Not my grievance. But an intelligent individual would hope that it would get settled. That's the best for everyone involved.

Who's we? Flexjet? Because Flexjet hasn't violated anything as far as I know. They are not party to the CBA. But I guess YOU would feel good if YOU could say that YOU violated the CBA.

Glad the IBT impresses you! I'm sure they appreciate your vote of confidence.

Funny how people divert topics and throw stones in other areas when they are in a loosing battle.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back