Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWA, I have wondered about operational control as well. Could you please explain how that works cross company? Thank you! :beer:

VP of operations is not a FAR 119 mandated position so that person doesn't have to have operational control.

To have operational control the person has yo be a direct employee of the company per FAR 135.23.

JW can be the VP of operations for FO but not have operational control since the position is not FAA mandated.

Still Wrong

3/3 KS, the VP of FO left for Constant Aviation.

JW was named VP of the closed fleet that day which includes FO and FJ.

JW reports to DW.

Not sure how much clearer ths can be.

You guys seem to be in denial.

Look JM, you don't have titles right. You don't understand that structure at Flight Options. And you certainly are considered very bias.

So, as hard as it is. For right now, you are WRONG, with the exception of KS leaving.

You are drawing lines that don't exist right now. I'm not sure why. Are you just trying to show that some sort of new power exists? Are you trying to make Flight Options pilot inferior? What is this insane motivation to push "our bosses now run you boys?"

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and choices. As it should be. But the facts are the facts.

RIGHT NOW:

JS is VP of Flight Operations at Flight Options and has oversight and control of all Flight Options pilots.
DW does not have oversight or control of any Flight Options pilots.
JW is NOT VP of Operations at Flight Options.

Again, this will probably change. But that is how it is NOW.

And if anyone tells you different...well, they are a LIAR.

Now, you want to talk about seniority integration? How does it feel to have 90FX and 91FX flown by 3 Flight Options pilots (2 management, 1 former management) right out of the gate? How's that contract and bid process working for you?

Now, you want to talk about seniority integration? How does it feel to have 90FX and 91FX flown by 3 Flight Options pilots (2 management, 1 former management) right out of the gate? How's that contract and bid process working for you?

Those aircraft are being operated outside of the FJ program.

I have zero desire to fly an ultra long haul aircraft on long international trips. I didn't apply for the position so I could care less who gets the jobs.

The Global program doesn't fall under our agreement. I just hope those who crew those aircraft enjoy their new jobs.

Again

Tell that to everyone when they are added to the Flexjet certificate. Or maybe the Onesky certificate.

How do you think they are going to be marketed? Are they going to have their own sales team, CAM's, dispatchers, etc.?

Nope.

I have zero desire to fly an ultra long haul aircraft on long international trips. I didn't apply for the position so I could care less who gets the jobs.

The Global program doesn't fall under our agreement. I just hope those who crew those aircraft enjoy their new jobs.

181CR is operated outside of the Flops fleet, however it is on our certificate and dispatched from our schedulers.
How's it feel to have old beat Globals with an FX tail # that are owned by Nextant Aerospace.

Only 2 FJ pilots applied for the Global. That says something about FJ, Just saying..

No offense, but this statement is not true. Only 2 FJ pilots were open to moving to where ever the plane was going to be based. I have already had this discussion with RH.

Guys, in regards to TWA, he is telling you exactly what we are being told on the FJ side. I know the man and respect him very much. He is speaking the truth about what we are being told by not only DW but KR as well. He is very much anti-union and is entitled to his opinion just as you and everyone else is. The fact of the matter is, union or no union, each and everyone of us are merely along for the ride because only KR knows the big picture now. I for one as many of the FJ pilots remain cautiously optimistic.

At the end of the day, I only hope the we, FJ and FO pilots are able to get together and enjoy dinner and drinks as co-workers and not us and them.

181CR is operated outside of the Flops fleet, however it is on our certificate and dispatched from our schedulers.
How's it feel to have old beat Globals with an FX tail # that are owned by Nextant Aerospace.

slow, does it really matter if this puts both of our companies on a track to compete against NJA for market share in the fractional business?

slow, does it really matter if this puts both of our companies on a track to compete against NJA for market share in the fractional business?

It does not.
It shows how KR operates, so if you want to believe him that voting no for the Union will allow you guys to stay seperate from Flops.
I know I don't believe him.

Latest resources

Back