Flopsions Management....Corupt Third World Mentality

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK Sh!t for brains

I don't know what's worse...the scumbag mgt with no ethics, or the complete and utter dolts who post such things KNOWING the board is viewed by mgt and the person posted about would be obviously identified based on the pointed info written about.

Next "account" of something that happens should be your own...then you can cry and wonder why you got fired rather than hanging some other poor guy out to dry.:rolleyes:

First I hope that every word that is posted here gets back to Sh!tfinger and his Pakistani lap dog. They need to know that their unethical, immoral, low life management practices are being exposed to the outside world.

Second, before you open you ignorant trap you should get a few facts and not your usual speculation. Oh, excuse me, I forgot, speculation and inaccuracies is what you specialize in. And when no one give a sh!t about what you post or pays any attention to the ignorant crap contained in them you re post your own crap.

You continue to show that you are uninformed and mindless of reality.

Bite me:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't know what's worse...the scumbag mgt with no ethics, or the complete and utter dolts who post such things KNOWING the board is viewed by mgt and the person posted about would be obviously identified based on the pointed info written about.

Next "account" of something that happens should be your own...then you can cry and wonder why you got fired rather than hanging some other poor guy out to dry.:rolleyes:

Agreed, wholeheartedly.

Here’s the deal… I don’t want to see ANYBODY get fired, but it’s part of the union game.

ANY union coming on to the property that doesn’t tell you that this is a possibility is lying through their greedy butts. Just like the strike benefits not covering cobra benefits during a strike, it’s part of the risk of organizing.

Even if this guy was “innocent”, the union winds the company management up so tight with the rhetoric, etc. that things like this are going to happen.

Is it fair? Perhaps not. But it’s no more fair than the union holding the company hostage by demanding pay and work rules that could very well place the mere existence of the company in question.

He just became collateral damage in a high stakes game of chicken that WOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED IF THE UNION HAD NOT BEEN INVITED ON TO THE PROPERTY.

Agreed, wholeheartedly.

I don't need or care about your %#&@$ "agreement." you're JUST as much to blame as B*ttSurfer who posted the detailed story, knowing it would be obvious to mgt who he was posting abt. You and your Eastern Scab @ss are to blame for what has happened to the company and the industry, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if NetJets paid you to go ruin Flops along with the goons from IBT. Dual agent in every sense of the phrase. If not, NetJets owes you some serious payoff for a job well done.

Sorry to hear about your pal Surfer. That's a real raw deal for him.

A good reason not to reveal who you are or where you work on these message boards. Especially from anectodotes which can reveal your identity. I know I have surmised who some posters are by their comments.

I don't need or care about your %#&@$ "agreement." you're JUST as much to blame as B*ttSurfer who posted the detailed story, knowing it would be obvious to mgt who he was posting abt. You and your Eastern Scab @ss are to blame for what has happened to the company and the industry, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if NetJets paid you to go ruin Flops along with the goons from IBT. Dual agent in every sense of the phrase. If not, NetJets owes you some serious payoff for a job well done.

Be careful what you ask for. You asked for a union you got a union and all the collateral damage that comes with it.

FYI, I stopped flying a LONG time ago and proudly can say I NEVER flew or have paid a nickel in dues. But, I've been laid off twice as a result of ALPA union activity (or more appropriate lack thereof) and have no emotion when a union supporter gets what they asked for by bringing a union on to the property. Justice was served.

dumb@$$

I have no emotion when a union supporter gets what they asked for by bringing a union on to the property. Justice was served.

:uzi: Hmmm, well, let's see how firing all the pilots when you're already WAY understaffed "serves" HIG and the owners who bought into this big mess. Be sure to tell them when there is no one to fly them, how you got "justice" on their behalf. You and IBT must be vying for the #1 ranking in this year's "Featherhead 100." Your obtuse starving egos "serve" NO ONE. :smash:

Past careing

Sorry to hear about your pal Surfer. That's a real raw deal for him.

A good reason not to reveal who you are or where you work on these message boards. Especially from anectodotes which can reveal your identity. I know I have surmised who some posters are by their comments.

You're right that you should conceal you identity form Floptions management. They are firing pilots for far less then exposing just how crappy they really are. But to be honest I'm past caring. I've gotten to the point where I'm in this fight 110 % and I will do what ever is necessary to kick management in the teeth every chance I get until we have a contract.

:uzi: Hmmm, well, let's see how firing all the pilots when you're already WAY understaffed "serves" HIG and the owners who bought into this big mess. Be sure to tell them when there is no one to fly them, how you got "justice" on their behalf. You and IBT must be vying for the #1 ranking in this year's "Featherhead 100." Your obtuse starving egos "serve" NO ONE. :smash:

I don't get you Voice???

You seem to hate the 1108.
You obviously don't care for B-19 Bob either.

What is your solution to this FLOPs mess?

Latest resources

Back