Flopsions Management....Corupt Third World Mentality

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SilverSurfer

I've been pissed about this for a few week now and I thought that I would let the rest of the Fractional world know just how corrupt and our third world management really is.

This is a long story but its worth knowing about Floptions Management.

Not long ago, about 6 week back, management fired one of our pilots that was a known Union supporter accusing him of intentionally breaking 3 light bulbs in his jet. Yep thats what I said 3 light bulbs. To justify their actions they went to the added measure to contact a outside statistics company to say that it was a statistical impossibility that the 3 light bulbs broke at the same time. The pilot denied the accusations and his story was verified by his PIC. Management fired this pilot for no other reason then he was a Union supporting pilot doing what Union leadership has asked us all to do.

Shortly after this event we had another pilot, who had recently been demoted form a Program Managers position who screwed up in a monumental way and management did nothing. In fact management is going to make this Fvckup a check airman.

You ask what did this management butt monkey do? His first screw up was just that a screw up by an known incompetent. He started a motor with the engine plug in shutting it down only after the line guy came running out of the building giving him the cut sign. This is where he really starts showing his stupidity. He shuts down the engine goes out and pulls the plug from the now smoking engine. Gets back in and motors the engine until he runs the battery down to a voltage where the main battery contactors open up exceeding all starter limitations. Next he goes into the FBO hangar to barrow a battery charger that was on a tug and connects in to the batteries in the jet. Once the batteries are back up he starts the jet and goes off and flys multiple legs without telling anyone about the event. He then turns the aircraft over to another unsuspecting crew without telling them what he has done.

If not for the fact that the people at the FBO had witnessed all of this morons actions and told another pilot that was flying with one of our MEC officers about it no one would have ever known. Once management was told about these events they seemed unconcerned and not motivated to take any action. Only after our MEC official called bull$hit and made it a issue did they ask this moron about what happened. At first he only admitted to "initiating" a start with the plug in with no lite off. Only after being pressed buy his fellow management buddies did he fess to all that you have read.

Management had him fill out a ASAP report, waved their forgiving hand over his dumbass head, gave him a big sloppy management kiss and sent him out to play. No action taken aginst this moron at all.

I just want to make all that frequent these boards aware of just how bad Floptions management really is and why we need a Union and a contract so badly. Its this same corrupt third world mentality whose actions caused the union organization a floptions in the first place. Without a contract and its legal protections we will always be at the mercy of Scheeringa and his Pakistani bean counter.

I've been pissed about this for a few week now and I thought that I would let the rest of the Fractional world know just how corrupt and our third world management really is.

This is a long story but its worth knowing about Floptions Management.

Not long ago, about 6 week back, management fired one of our pilots that was a known Union supporter accusing him of intentionally breaking 3 light bulbs in his jet. Yep thats what I said 3 light bulbs. To justify their actions they went to the added measure to contact a outside statistics company to say that it was a statistical impossibility that the 3 light bulbs broke at the same time. The pilot denied the accusations and his story was verified by his PIC. Management fired this pilot for no other reason then he was a Union supporting pilot doing what Union leadership has asked us all to do.

Shortly after this event we had another pilot, who had recently been demoted form a Program Managers position who screwed up in a monumental way and management did nothing. In fact management is going to make this Fvckup a check airman.

You ask what did this management butt monkey do? His first screw up was just that a screw up by an known incompetent. He started a motor with the engine plug in shutting it down only after the line guy came running out of the building giving him the cut sign. This is where he really starts showing his stupidity. He shuts down the engine goes out and pulls the plug from the now smoking engine. Gets back in and motors the engine until he runs the battery down to a voltage where the main battery contactors open up exceeding all starter limitations. Next he goes into the FBO hangar to barrow a battery charger that was on a tug and connects in to the batteries in the jet. Once the batteries are back up he starts the jet and goes off and flys multiple legs without telling anyone about the event. He then turns the aircraft over to another unsuspecting crew without telling them what he has done.

If not for the fact that the people at the FBO had witnessed all of this morons actions and told another pilot that was flying with one of our MEC officers about it no one would have ever known. Once management was told about these events they seemed unconcerned and not motivated to take any action. Only after our MEC official called bull$hit and made it a issue did they ask this moron about what happened. At first he only admitted to "initiating" a start with the plug in with no lite off. Only after being pressed buy his fellow management buddies did he fess to all that you have read.

Management had him fill out a ASAP report, waved their forgiving hand over his dumbass head, gave him a big sloppy management kiss and sent him out to play. No action taken aginst this moron at all.

I just want to make all that frequent these boards aware of just how bad Floptions management really is and why we need a Union and a contract so badly. Its this same corrupt third world mentality whose actions caused the union organization a floptions in the first place. Without a contract and its legal protections we will always be at the mercy of Scheeringa and his Pakistani bean counter.

SS, the pilot's actions were obviously unforgivable but unless you were personally there and witnessed both circumstances, it's all nothing but heresay.

I've repeatedly seen things a lot more serious than that go through a grievance process and save the pilot's job, when most other pilots around them wanted the guy fired and out of the company because he was clearly unsafe even though he somehow squeezed through training.

Not once have I ever seen a union support company management when there was a weak pilot that clearly couldn't cut that should have been released.

Instead, they will represent the pilot even though the "masses" know better and the incident was clearly documented.

Can't have a flight options thread without good ole B19 chiming in. Many, many pilots can attest to the validity of this story. But, as usual B19, since it has to do with the union, it can't be right, can it. Despite the fact that the large majority of the airline industy is unionized and would disagree with your opinions, you're on a mission to set the world straight. But, as you've said yourself, you're just one guy with an opinion... a statement that couldn't be more true.

Let's see...I talked IN PERSON with the SIC unlucky enough to be paired up with this idiot, and HE verified that entire story.

Is that hearsay enough for you B19? How more direct do we need to get? Do we need to actually BE the disgraced former PM to believe that it happened? I suppose since you work at such a wonderful "non-union airline" you have some insight into this event that those of us who ACTUALLY fly the line at Flight Options do not have right? Why don't you go log in as one of your admitted alter ego's now and support your position?

B19 is just a mgmt schmuck trying to cover up for his buddy.

Dingo...not assistant. Former Program Manager. Now flying the line and can barely get a line pilot to say two words to him. It would be normal to pity him until you remember all the evil he advocated. I wouldn't trust him to borrow my pen to sign for fuel.

I suppose since you work at such a wonderful "non-union airline" ....

IF ... That wonderful non-union airline is so great... why did 19 quit flying the line?

You would think if its so great to be a pilot at this wonderful place ... 19 would be a Pilot there.

Please tell us how great it is to be a pilot at this non-union airline....

Not once have I ever seen a union support company management when there was a weak pilot that clearly couldn't cut that should have been released.

Instead, they will represent the pilot even though the "masses" know better and the incident was clearly documented.

Once again, B19 blows it out his ass. I love it.

You've obviously never seen our training failure CBA language.

You wouldn't make such broad sweeping comments.

I've actually been told that BOTH sides were VERY into the language agreed upon regarding the subject because it serves EVERYONE'S interests.

Wow... there's a concept... you "Old School" company hack. Don't look now B... what you think you knew, you don't really know so well anymore.

The rules are changing for Corporate entities (employees included) who want to cooperate and succeed to do just that. Keeping dead weight in the cockpit is no way to succeed for either party.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back