Flopsions Management....Corupt Third World Mentality

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's Still A Snake

Ok, Back to Ed then and ignore B-19!Our illustrious ex PM is in PBI on a mission not to fly any live legs this rotation and even bragged that he was on his 7th airplane this week (wich is not hard to do considering the quality of workmanship and fanatical attention to detail performed by PBI MX)I guess MGT is trying to keep him from sucking in another cover

A word of caution to anyone that might need a reminder. No matter what May says or does to garner some level of support form the line pilots, he's still a snake in the grass with his lips firmly attached to managements a$$hole. Do not let your guard down around this $hitbag or you will find yourself on a CGF-1. He would cut his mothers throat if it made him points with the rest of his management butt monkeys.

Be careful what you say around him.

I wouldn't trust him to borrow my pen to sign for fuel.

I think this quote says all you need to know about whether you MAY trust him or not. The same guy bragging about writing up planes is the one who pushed hardest for folks to fly broken planes while he was in his seat as Program Manager.

A word of caution to anyone that might need a reminder. No matter what May says or does to garner some level of support form the line pilots, he's still a snake in the grass with his lips firmly attached to managements a$$hole. Do not let your guard down around this $hitbag or you will find yourself on a CGF-1. He would cut his mothers throat if it made him points with the rest of his management butt monkeys.

Be careful what you say around him.

I second this... couldn't agree more. There's LOTS of recorded phone conversations out there to prove it.

Hey Fast,
We all understand your frustration and your hunger for fast action. However, this is not the way. It is Illegal for this type of action and the company is just waiting for a stunt like this. Your efforts would be better used to get more members to fly the PLEDGE and to become the safest pilot the company has. The company feels the pressure already-so if you want action turn up the heat by flying the PLEDGE.

Galaxy,
Fortunately, I don't work for this set of slave drivers. If everyone is sick for a day - that's not illegal. I'm sure anyone in this industry has a doc they can get a note from saying the have a cold. I agree that you/they should fly the pledge - it's just a bunch of BS that Flops gets away with sooooo much, and their hardworking pilots have to eat sh t on a daily basis. But I'm sure Flops management does nothing illegal - right?

Fast, what you're suggesting is not realistic and thus I'm sure that management could have their FUD team prove deception was involved. Currently, Flt Ops pilots are holding the moral high ground and should hold to that course. It will pay off in the end and the pilotgroup will still have their self-respect, which is more than the other side can truthfully say. Those who would claim otherwise have exceedingly low standards as Silver and others have pointed out.

Managers who can't manage to produce a fair contract should be given the boot...NJW

Not once have I ever seen a union support company management when there was a weak pilot that clearly couldn't cut that should have been released.

Instead, they will represent the pilot even though the "masses" know better and the incident was clearly documented.

Idiot, they're required to represent them...

....even if they are as obviously inept as you

True. It's a legal requirement. I've heard my husband use the phrase "Duty of Fair Representation" numerous times. He also stresses the need for additional training whenever it's required. Factually speaking, the Union Training Committee and NJA management work hand-in-hand to see that pilots meet the standards. It's even fair to say that the UTC has led the way on improving the training program.

Additionally, no pilot wants to fly with an unsafe and/or unprofessional crew member.
That's why there's a Professional Standards Committee in 1108...

Those who are inept need to be shown the door. Some also need to be given the boot--
out the door....NJW

True. It's a legal requirement. I've heard my husband use the phrase "Duty of Fair Representation" numerous times. He also stresses the need for additional training whenever it's required. Factually speaking, the Union Training Committee and NJA management work hand-in-hand to see that pilots meet the standards. It's even fair to say that the UTC has led the way on improving the training program.

Additionally, no pilot wants to fly with an unsafe and/or unprofessional crew member.
That's why there's a Professional Standards Committee in 1108...

Those who are inept need to be shown the door. Some also need to be given the boot--
out the door....NJW

The true legality is PRIA, not the CBA.

It's amazing how any company could EVER survive without a union.

www.unionfacts.com

Floptions Spiteful, Unjust, Out of Control Sh!tbag Management

:angryfire :angryfire Floptions Spiteful, Unjust, Out of Control Sh!tbag Management:angryfire:angryfire

Well the Sh!tbags that run Floptions have done it again. In the post that started this thread I referred to a pilot that got a first hand account of the stupidity on our mooron X PM, (E.M.) and passed the info on to our MEC. His name is Jeff M. He is an excellent pilot with no problems on his record and most importantly a good Union supporter.​

Our low life, unscrupulous, lying, POS, management fired him this morning in clear retaliation for letting the story out about E.M.. Jeff was brought in because management linked him to some customer comment cards that were mailed in with some of the unity stickers you may have seen around. Management offered a deal to Jeff that if he admitted to sending in the cards he would not be fired. Well guess what, surprise, surprise, they lied to him. Jeff made the mistake of believing that the a$$holes in CGF had some sort of honesty or honer and admitted to sending in 30 or so cards. Management sent him home left him on admin leave this week, called him this morning and fired him.​

Just another example of the unscrupulous, dishonest, immoral fvckers that are the management of Floptions. A word of cautions to any of you that still think that management cares about any of us or can be honest with you about anything, think twice. These a$$holes are incapable of honesty, the concept does not exist in CGF.​

:angryfire :angryfire DO NOT TRUST FLOPTIONS MANAGEMENT.:angryfire :angryfire

We have lost another good man to our third world management.​

Well the Sh!tbags that run Floptions have done it again. In the post that started this thread I referred to a pilot that got a first hand account of the stupidity on our mooron X PM, (E.M.) and passed the info on to our MEC. His name is Jeff M. He is an excellent pilot with no problems on his record and most importantly a good Union supporter.

I don't know what's worse...the scumbag mgt with no ethics, or the complete and utter dolts who post such things KNOWING the board is viewed by mgt and the person posted about would be obviously identified based on the pointed info written about.

Next "account" of something that happens should be your own...then you can cry and wonder why you got fired rather than hanging some other poor guy out to dry.:rolleyes:

I've been pissed about this for a few week now and I thought that I would let the rest of the Fractional world know just how corrupt and our third world management really is.

This is a long story but its worth knowing about Floptions Management.

Not long ago, about 6 week back, management fired one of our pilots that was a known Union supporter accusing him of intentionally breaking 3 light bulbs in his jet. Yep thats what I said 3 light bulbs. To justify their actions they went to the added measure to contact a outside statistics company to say that it was a statistical impossibility that the 3 light bulbs broke at the same time. The pilot denied the accusations and his story was verified by his PIC. Management fired this pilot for no other reason then he was a Union supporting pilot doing what Union leadership has asked us all to do.

Shortly after this event we had another pilot, who had recently been demoted form a Program Managers position who screwed up in a monumental way and management did nothing. In fact management is going to make this Fvckup a check airman.

You ask what did this management butt monkey do? His first screw up was just that a screw up by an known incompetent. He started a motor with the engine plug in shutting it down only after the line guy came running out of the building giving him the cut sign. This is where he really starts showing his stupidity. He shuts down the engine goes out and pulls the plug from the now smoking engine. Gets back in and motors the engine until he runs the battery down to a voltage where the main battery contactors open up exceeding all starter limitations. Next he goes into the FBO hangar to barrow a battery charger that was on a tug and connects in to the batteries in the jet. Once the batteries are back up he starts the jet and goes off and flys multiple legs without telling anyone about the event. He then turns the aircraft over to another unsuspecting crew without telling them what he has done.

If not for the fact that the people at the FBO had witnessed all of this morons actions and told another pilot that was flying with one of our MEC officers about it no one would have ever known. Once management was told about these events they seemed unconcerned and not motivated to take any action. Only after our MEC official called bull$hit and made it a issue did they ask this moron about what happened. At first he only admitted to "initiating" a start with the plug in with no lite off. Only after being pressed buy his fellow management buddies did he fess to all that you have read.

Management had him fill out a ASAP report, waved their forgiving hand over his dumbass head, gave him a big sloppy management kiss and sent him out to play. No action taken aginst this moron at all.

I just want to make all that frequent these boards aware of just how bad Floptions management really is and why we need a Union and a contract so badly. Its this same corrupt third world mentality whose actions caused the union organization a floptions in the first place. Without a contract and its legal protections we will always be at the mercy of Scheeringa and his Pakistani bean counter.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back