Flopsions Management....Corupt Third World Mentality

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Think FLOPS is poor?

If you think FLOPS is poor why not find out for yourself how much this little union busting campain is costing them?

Write or call to get copies of the LM 20,LM 21,and LM 10.

Room N-1519
200 Constitution Ave. NW
Washington DC,20210
PH(202)693-0125
FX(202)693-1344

:bomb:

I'll bite

If you think FLOPS is poor why not find out for yourself how much this little union busting campain is costing them?

Write or call to get copies of the LM 20,LM 21,and LM 10.

Room N-1519
200 Constitution Ave. NW
Washington DC,20210
PH(202)693-0125
FX(202)693-1344

:bomb:

OK dude I'll bite, what does that secrete squirrel stuff get you?:confused:

Tell me, how does it differ?

B19,

This has been covered time and time again on these boards. It's obvious you're just treading water here these days.

Anytime you'd like to reply to any of my posts where I've responded to you, feel free.

Your theme is as tiring as it is repetitive: Wah! My life has been ruined repeatedly by unions. Unions are bad. They'll only make you miserable.

Did I get that about right? Whew! Can we move on now? Everybody get that? B19 DOESN'T LIKE UNIONS! Maybe that'll help, I don't know.

For the record, the union I'm currently involved with has made me VERY happy, and improved my work life tremendously.

And I'll save you some time now to help you out:

B19: Sure Realityman, your union has made you happy, FOR NOW. But just wait until the economy goes south, and your union won't give concessions, and it'll be hurting all the other employees, and then sink the whole company, and you'll be on the street, and blah blah blah.........

Realityman: Sure, B19. It could happen. Not saying it couldn't. But our company has a track record of good growth even in some bad economic climates, and our clients' fortunes don't make huge changes in either direction with the economy, and we could also be profitable and stable for many more decades, and blah blah blah......

Same old thing. Got anything new B19?

We get it. You hate unions. You've never been part of one. You'll never work for a company that has one.

I used to work for non-union companies. Without exception, they all treated the employees like dirt. I'll never work at a non-union shop again. A union has IMPROVED my life at work tremendously.

FLOPS pilots, good luck! Whether you voted for it or not, the union is there. It's a tremendous resource. But remember, YOU ARE THE UNION!. Work together towards common goals and you'll succeed. Engage in lots of infighting between the pro-union and anti-union people and you'll make all B19's predictions come true.

B19,
Your theme is as tiring as it is repetitive: Wah! My life has been ruined repeatedly by unions. Unions are bad. They'll only make you miserable.

You're right dude so why don't people stop responding to his dumb a$$. The Ignore function works really well on his board, if people didn't keep quoting his crap we wouldn't have to see it at all.:cool:

Mainly because it's boring always responding to people I agree with.

Sample:

SS: Unite people and fight the good fight!

Me: Yeah, hang together and you'll prevail!

SS: Viva la Union!!

Me: Yeah, viva la union!

SS: FLOPS management sucks!

Me: Yeah, they're really sticking it to ya!

SS: Contract or burn it down!!

Me: Ummm........so anyway, how's the weather in your area?

Since this board is mainly for entertainment (for me anyways), engaging with others whose ideas don't align themselves with mine is stimulating.

But I'll try to quit quoting him. He's becoming boring simply because he has nothing new to add to his arguments.

Not to worry SS, I really am routing for you folks!:beer:

Mainly because it's boring always responding to people I agree with.

Sample:

SS: Unite people and fight the good fight!

Me: Yeah, hang together and you'll prevail!

SS: Viva la Union!!

Me: Yeah, viva la union!

SS: FLOPS management sucks!

Me: Yeah, they're really sticking it to ya!

SS: Contract or burn it down!!

Me: Ummm........so anyway, how's the weather in your area?

Since this board is mainly for entertainment (for me anyways), engaging with others whose ideas don't align themselves with mine is stimulating.

But I'll try to quit quoting him. He's becoming boring simply because he has nothing new to add to his arguments.

Not to worry SS, I really am routing for you folks!:beer:

I understand your point about boring exchanges vs spirited debate. The difference with Bob/B19 and VOT is their intent is not to honestly debate an issue but rather to advance their agenda through misinformation, subterfuge, and and many cases out right lies. When the debate is no longer based on reality the debate is not worth having.

Same to you bro....:beer:

I understand your point about boring exchanges vs spirited debate. The difference with Bob/B19 and VOT is their intent is not to honestly debate an issue but rather to advance their agenda through misinformation, subterfuge, and and many cases out right lies. When the debate is no longer based on reality the debate is not worth having.

Same to you bro....:beer:

What are you looking for?

Please list the successful union relationships in aviation that have not resulted in the carrier being in bankruptcy or out of business at some point in the history of the carrier. Nearly every carrier could have avoided it had the union worked with the carrier.

Let's go further, Delta was the last legacy carrier to not have a bankruptcy in it's history. Mostly because they balanced what the pilot contract offered with the rest of the non-organized employee groups and they are the least unionized of all with only the pilots and dispatchers. Not a coincidence that they survived as long as they did, but with a "united plus 1" contract that the union refused to renegotiate when the writing was on the wall, it was inevitable that the bankruptcy was going to happen.

Please list the aviation carriers that have not gone through great turmoil due to union intervention. That removes NJ from the list, as they were fighting about a contract in 2001 which ironically helped them survive.

Only SWA has had a long term relationship that has worked, but the old guard is gone and they are already showing signs of union turmoil. The ten year contract that made them the highest paid 737 pilots with profit sharing is either due or coming due soon.

Pinnacle broke new ground by suing the union for dragging their feet after having successful negotiations in the past. IF they are successful, it could change the face of how unions do business.

Unions have choked the hell out of the age 60 rule for nearly 50 years, finally congress saw fit to fix the problem.

Unions have taken good carriers and made an "example" out of them to attempt a new standard.

Look at the silliness of the NHL strike, or the MLB strike from years ago. Were NHL players having a hard time with QOL and pay issues? How many people were hurt and lost their jobs that depended on the games every night? Same goes for MLB and the writer's guild. A union is a union, pure and simple.

There is no balance or concern about the long term health of the company. I can tell you from experience, everybody, including the non-pilot groups were happy that the contract was in place in 1999 at the legacy carrier I was with because it appeared as though we had dodged the labor bullet. 2 years later, all of us were just as frustrated as labor refused to act when the entire industry began to slump.

You can love your union. I won't and will never trust again.

Now, it's up to you to answer my questions about UNIONS for a change. This isn't about me, it's about what organized labor has done to the industry since the beginning of time.

Latest resources

Back