Flopsions Management....Corupt Third World Mentality

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I gotta ask...

Let's see...I talked IN PERSON with the SIC unlucky enough to be paired up with this idiot, and HE verified that entire story.

Why the heck would the SIC go flying after they just sucked in an engine cover? Sounds like two boneheads driving the ship.

I would let him answer that himself if he were on here. When I asked him what was up with continuing, he said the PIC/Former PM told him he had addressed everything with mx and they were good to try to start and go on. Poor judgement to accept this as fact? Yes. His fault? In some small way, sure, but should it sidetrack the fact that the PIC had final authority and BLEW it? I don't think so.

This company is ripe for sick out day. Everyone calls in sick and management has to figure out how to move the customers.

While this may be a bit extreme, it seems the management here is beyond extreme in their practices. The only way to get this type of management to wake up is to hit them where it hurts - in their wallet. I am sure this would open up some eyes and help to facilitate some forward progress in this never ending saga.

Oh, they certainly deserve it as a management team, but it is ILLEGAL. To do so would lower yourself to their level. There are plenty of legal tools available to the pilots who want to stand together and make change.

The Real Issue Here

OK, without responding to "Bob/SCAB/B19" directly, this thread was about a management mentality that would do something so low life and despicable as they have in different treatment of pilots. Manufacturing excuses to fire Union supporting pilots, on what can only be characterized as ridiculous and petty cercumstances, while letting their X management suck buddy have a pass after doing something as serious as this X PM moron did.

The X PM is a moron, we all know it and management knows it. He fits right in with all the other morons that populate CGF. What he did is secondary to what I wanted everyone to know here. People should know what kind of management runs Floptions. From now on all of these dirty little deeds that management has been getting away with, with little or no fanfare, I'm going to post here for the industry and any potential new hires to see.

I'm sure I don't know about all of them so I hope that all of you will do the same thing when you hear about another of the actions that define the low life management that infest Floptions.

This company is ripe for sick out day. Everyone calls in sick and management has to figure out how to move the customers.

While this may be a bit extreme, it seems the management here is beyond extreme in their practices. The only way to get this type of management to wake up is to hit them where it hurts - in their wallet. I am sure this would open up some eyes and help to facilitate some forward progress in this never ending saga.

Hey Fast,
We all understand your frustration and your hunger for fast action. However, this is not the way. It is Illegal for this type of action and the company is just waiting for a stunt like this. Your efforts would be better used to get more members to fly the PLEDGE and to become the safest pilot the company has. The company feels the pressure already-so if you want action turn up the heat by flying the PLEDGE.

B19, you're an idiot for being so presumptuous....and for many other things too. I know the fired light bulb F/O and he has more integrity in one of his toe jams than you will ever have in your entire life.

Your quick mindless and baseless reply shows that you're some FLOPS management lackey doing damage control. The word is out, no one wants to work at FLOPS under the current conditions.

You're pathetic.

This is the REALLY funny (and hence, SAD) part of the whole equation. Rather than MANAGING a company and working on innovative, creative solutions to making the business WORK...these managers are spend their time monitoring internet boards trying to create the ILLUSION that Flops is a respectable company.

They have no interest in the actual performance of the company, but only in the appearance of things.

I look forward to SilverSurfer's next expose. I can tell you, they are the truth...and it SUCKS at Flops. You don't have to go any further than to ask a few line pilots to find that out. The union has nothing to do with it sucking, as B19 would try to deceive you into believing...the union exists because it has sucked so bad for so long...there were MANY anti union pilots at Flops prior to last March...various management teams had 8+ years to create the fantasy non-union atmosphere that B19 would have you believe can exist, and they failed miserably, primarily out of their own greed.

B19 achieved his goal here. We are talking about him and not FLOPS management. We need an "IGNORE B19" campaign. Trolls go away if no one talks to them.

B19 achieved his goal here. We are talking about him and not FLOPS management. We need an "IGNORE B19" campaign. Trolls go away if no one talks to them.

Ok, Back to Ed then and ignore B-19!Our illustrious ex PM is in PBI on a mission not to fly any live legs this rotation and even bragged that he was on his 7th airplane this week (wich is not hard to do considering the quality of workmanship and fanatical attention to detail performed by PBI MX)I guess MGT is trying to keep him from sucking in another cover

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back