Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still in operation. I have a few friends still working in the office. All of the layoffs were to be done by 1600 today. So if you haven't gotten a call yet, your stil good. For now anyway.

Are they saying who is behind it all? MS...? KR???? Both? Any mgt gone? Did they put Bob R**nh*** in charge of the place or something? It just sounds so absurd.... I can see if the doors were closing all together...but this is crazier than the usual brand of incompetent crazy:angryfire

So which one of those is B19?

I really feel for you guys/gals. Tough situation, tough times. I know I would feel like one of the sheep in the pen behind the slaughter house. Good luck.

To those of you that got the boot, I'm sorry and wish you best. To those still at FLOPS best wishes as well hope you all get out! I can tell you all there is life after FLOPS (I got out in OCT and the grass is greener!).

To management FU & shame on you all. Sheeringa you are a spineless little weasel, Sanjay - you're just book cooking tool, Tyler - you're a two faced liar...

Good luck to my friends still at FLOPS!

To management FU & shame on you all. Sheeringa you are a spineless little weasel, Sanjay - you're just book cooking tool, Tyler - you're a two faced liar...

DITTO!

I was fired today from FLOPS, been there 8 years this August. The reason was "performance". When I questioned them on that- nothing but silence. I did not fly broke airplanes, fatiqued, hungry, or did overtime. I performed my captain duties as a professional pilot. I have never been called in for counciling on performance.

I am also a devout union supporter, P2P member, and on the membership committee. As many of us our who were fired. My senority # is 313 out of 561.

Basically, fired for being a professional.

Our management team can only make this company profitable by being cheap and raping its employees.

I was fired today from FLOPS, been there 8 years this August. The reason was "performance". When I questioned them on that- nothing but silence. I did not fly broke airplanes, fatiqued, hungry, or did overtime. I performed my captain duties as a professional pilot. I have never been called in for counciling on performance.

I am also a devout union supporter, P2P member, and on the membership committee. As many of us our who were fired. My senority # is 313 out of 561.

Our management team can only make this company profitable by being cheap and raping its employees.

slowjet,

sorry to heat that? Are you ex-RTA? PM me.

slowjet,

sorry to hear that? Are you ex-RTA? PM me.

It looks like a witch hunt to me...:angryfire Were the pilots vocal supporters of 1108? Were they standing up for their right to work under a contract? More bad management/disgusting behavior from the FLOPS. Considering the source I guess we shouldn't be surprised (after all it has been proven that Sheeringa lacks integrity) but yet it still comes as a shock. My sympathy to all affected and to those who will understandably be wondering if they are next. Examples of out of control managers just prove why pilots band together in unions and insist on getting fair processes written into legally binding contracts.
Good luck everyone!
NJW

Latest resources

Back