Flops cx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speak For Yourself, A$$hole,

Well you really are a stupid A$$hole BigMan.

There were NO pax on either leg in or out of Povo. Not sure where your firsthand knowledge is but it sucks.

I know and have talked with one of the crew and confirmed NO PAX.

Why is an ASAP in progress?????

Yours sucks even harder.

You can run your mouth all you want but before you slam someone for something you really should make sure you have all the facts. Which you did not.

I just love all the comments about "experimental passengers" or "you cant fly with a cracked B screen" or another saying they were at FL350 with pax on board according to flightaware. Wow, didnt know flightaware told you which legs had pax on board and which ones were empty.

Ive never seen more people sitting around trying to find dirt on someone else as with people on this board.

How about backing a couple of fellow aviators, employees, union brothers and not make accusations that you really cant back up with anything more than " I heard"

They were EMPTY and diverted after the window cracked. MK was out of line and giving them a hard time for not diverting to PBI. That is why the asap was filed. The AFM was consulted, TEAM X was consulted, and maint was consulted and the window inspected to confirm it was the outer pane and not the inner and then the plane was moved to PBI EMPTY

Im so done with this.

Might want to get the facts before you start flaming someone. The CX can be flown with a cracked B screen to a maint base per the AFM.

No pax were on board. There are some real a$$holes on here.

If it was not properly documented on a mtx log and/or signed off by a mech for a ferry permit there may be a few less Flops pilots/mgt in the near future. With all the unhappy former and current flops employees i'm sure the FAA will hear about this.

Did the mx who signed off on the screen and ferry permit participate in a drug and alchohol testing program???? Not all do out of the country and this is a requirement per company procedures i believe.

Did the mx who signed off on the screen and ferry permit participate in a drug and alchohol testing program???? Not all do out of the country and this is a requirement per company procedures i believe.
Most company manuals state that someone not covered under a drug and alcohol testing program can coduct mx as long as the work completed is inspectded as soon as possible by a company approved mechanic, or someone that is covered under a drug and alcohol testing program (in this case a cessna service center). I don't work at FLOPS so this may not be approved by your company, but most do. Can a FLOPS pilot confirm?

Hee Hee Hee Hee

Most company manuals state that someone not covered under a drug and alcohol testing program can coduct mx as long as the work completed is inspectded as soon as possible by a company approved mechanic, or someone that is covered under a drug and alcohol testing program (in this case a cessna service center). I don't work at FLOPS so this may not be approved by your company, but most do. Can a FLOPS pilot confirm?

Perhaps it the same manager that is responsible for the termination of a hawker crew, Harrison & Reed, SOP, trim out of range, this smell of alcohol abuse.

Latest resources

Back