Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
El Chupacabra said:
Thats even better if he was in a restricted access area. Now he has federal charges. TSA NO FLY list for that.

Yep.. The prosecutor will sit down for a day or two and get very creative thinking of all the possible local, state, and federal charges that apply. He's screwed.

PHX767 said:
OMG!! :eek:

This guy was in my new hire class at FLOPS. Saw him about a month ago in SMO. Wow.

Kind of a goofy guy.

PHX,

I, too, remember him from my new hire class at FLOPS. I'm trying to figure out who you are, but am drawing a blank. Your experience lists fractional before a major (furloughed, I assume). I thought there were only two of us furloughed guys in that class, and neither of us worked for a fractional prior to our airline. Dang, my curiousity is killing me and I'm drawing a blank. Can you give me a memory jogger?

Thanks,

DH

Last edited:
He is screwed, from what I heard is that options already took him off of their list of pilots, he is fired from what I was told, and in terms of guilty, if he is, he will have a felony record for life, that will prevent him from ever getting a security badge or passing a background check, he could even end up on the do not fly list, but that would be worse case, but at the least, he will never be able to pass a background check which will prevent him from working for a 135/121 operator, I guess if he gets to keep his license, he can get a 91 job since they don't require those kinds of checks, but I am not sure if a felony for rape will keep you from losing your license?

It looks like I won't be taking part in the "bring your daughters to work day" at Flight Options.

matchthehatch said:
PHX,

I, too, remember him from my new hire class at FLOPS. I'm trying to figure out who you are, but am drawing a blank.

Match,

Check your PM's. ;)

PHX767

SheGaveMeClap said:
P.S. Damm, he's a junior guy too, so I won't move up any seniority numbers when he's fired.

Have you sent in your card? I would bet that you and the last guy that thought this comment was so unbelievably hilarious have not sent your cards in.

I for one think this comment is NOT funny and is one of the main reasons we fail so get the unity we need to organize. Too many people that haven't been affected by the changes at FLOPs are just happy to see all the senior guys leave so "my number goes up."

Well what will you guys say when they come after YOUR domicile or YOUR pay or YOUR quality of life? Hope your number has gone up enough to make you happy when the $hit hits the fan. But hey, at least you'll see the ship sink with double-digit seniority.

h25b said:
O.K.... My turn to speculate...

If this WAS NOT consensual why then would this gal sneak in to a restricted stairwell with some guy she just met on the plane ??? The article said that authorities were trying to determine how they got in there in the first place and that the area was only accessible to airport employees...

This guy is still an idiot and deserves anything he gets IMHO.

Because that is how you get off ASA planes. On the ramp and up through a stairwell. And it's a SIDA area.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back